+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

Re: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4113965;
    Love you Maks -- please come back and bring your leather pants!
    Sadly, I think he's said he'll never wear leather pants again. Too uncomfortable.

I hope Maks will be back with a viable partner (not that Brandy wasn't - I thought she could win), although I wouldn't blame him if he didn't return. Do the dancers sign multi-season contracts or is it a season-by-season thing?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4113971;
    Sadly, I think he's said he'll never wear leather pants again. Too uncomfortable.

I hope Maks will be back with a viable partner (not that Brandy wasn't - I thought she could win), although I wouldn't blame him if he didn't return. Do the dancers sign multi-season contracts or is it a season-by-season thing?
    I believe it's multi season. I've heard several of the pros mention that they typically get six season contracts, but it's up to the show when to bring them back. I had heard of some one time pros that signed 3 season deals, but were only used once, and that goes back to season 2 (so the odds of seeing them again are beyond slim). So I don't know if it's iron clad or based on availability or what.

I'd really love to see one of the long time pros win. Maks would be first on my list, but since some of them have been at it longer than Lacey, Dmitry, and Chelsie, it'd be great to see them finally get that tacky trophy after going through clunkers and rough patches and being so close several times (I think all of the regular pros except Chelsie have been in the finals at least once).

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4113992;
    I believe it's multi season. I've heard several of the pros mention that they typically get six season contracts, but it's up to the show when to bring them back. I had heard of some one time pros that signed 3 season deals, but were only used once, and that goes back to season 2 (so the odds of seeing them again are beyond slim). So I don't know if it's iron clad or based on availability or what.
    I have a feeling it's multi-season too. That means that Maks may not have a choice about coming back, unless his contract is up after this season.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Despite the "hate" and lies against them from a fellow contestant, Brandy and Maks went out with class. Their quick-step was cute and I loved that he had them sit in their seats for several seconds before they started. A slap back at silly CA, ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4113489;
    There's just something about his cocky smile that makes my heart go pitter patter Sure hope he's back next season!!

Yes and those dimples.....................

It was so great to see Maks last night. The show loses so much when he isn't on. He just adds so much talent and charisma that it is never the same DWTS without him.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

YouTube - Robin Roberts & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Cha-Cha-Cha

Here's Maks performing on GMA this morning with Robin Roberts-along with Val. Yet another highlight of this season besides Maks and his pants, getting to see Val in whatever duel/face off that thing he and Mark did. I love everyone giving them 10s.

I don't think that we've had our fill of this course: Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4114120;
    YouTube - Robin Roberts & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Cha-Cha-Cha

Here's Maks performing on GMA this morning with Robin Roberts-along with Val. Yet another highlight of this season besides Maks and his pants, getting to see Val in whatever duel/face off that thing he and Mark did. I love everyone giving them 10s.
    *girlish sigh* He's so purty!

Thanks for the link!

Brandy and her brother Ray-J's reality show is coming back for a second season. A very brief, but always nice to see him, clip of Maks in the beginning.

Brandy And Ray J: Season 2 Supertrailer - AOL Video

+ Reply to Thread