+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

Re: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by LovesSnowCO;4110084;
    People vote in elections as well. Voters make their selection quite often without knowing anything about what they're doing.

That's how it works. The majority speaks, always.
    Maybe we are arguing semantics, but "majority" is defined as more than half. And in the DWTS voting world, the winner does not need (and probably does not receive) more than half of votes cast (3 finalists) to win, let alone that unlike in regular elections, a smaller number of people can cast a larger amount of votes, due to the ability to vote numerous times. So theoretically,100 Bristol fans can cast 5000 votes for her, while 200 Jennifer fans cast 4000 votes for her and 100 Kyle fans cast 2000 votes for him. Bristol wins, even though she received neither the majority of votes nor had the majority of fans. So the result of DWTS voting is even less a reflection of the idea of "majority rules" than it is in public political elections, where often the majority doesn't even vote (and that happens here as well).

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4109851;
    Access Hollywood Live: Is Maksim Chmerkovskiy Bitter Over Brandy’s ‘Dancing’ Elimination? | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Really am loving Maks in all these exit interviews. He's staying classy and I'm glad he's not biting on any of the controversy.
    You gotta love Maks!!!! Love his final statement regarding looking at his bumm....you've got a bad job. I'll take that bad job any day.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4110195;
    You gotta love Maks!!!! Love his final statement regarding looking at his bumm....you've got a bad job. I'll take that bad job any day.
    I know. With all the negativity this season, at least if Maks isn't back next time, he's left on a high note. Those pants, and the visual of him in a thong. And all the stuff he did with Brandy

I remember back during season 8, when Maks was interviewing the couples for ET, he talked to Gilles/Cheryl post-paso. Gilles said Cheryl had him watching past paso's of Maks's and that he had spent all week staring at his bum

Some pics & tweets to end the season:

Brandy & Maks @ Neyo concert Sunday

Brandy's final tweets on Season DWTS 11-

4everBrandy: Tonight was a beautiful night!! So much love in the DWTS building Congrats to all the finalist and the entire cast!!

4everBrandy: @MaksimC you will forever be my champion!! Love you so much

Tweetpic from Brandy from last night.

Maksim's Final Tweets on the season-

MaksimC: Baby, you never lost!!! Love u 2! RT @4everBrandy: @MaksimC you will forever be my champion!! Love you so much

Pic from Maks' twitter/avatar

MaksimC: SEASON 11 IS OVER!!! Been an amazing ride! Loved every second of every season.......in hindsight Appreciate all your love and support!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Gorgeous pics. They look cute together as a couple. Hope they get together.

If Maks doesn't come back, I won't be watching the show. He is my favorite pro and he is so easy on the eyes
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

There's just something about his cocky smile that makes my heart go pitter patter Sure hope he's back next season!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

One last thing for those who didn't watch the finale last night, Brandy & Maks' quickstep:

YouTube - Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Quickstep - Finale

And from this morning one last dance from Maks doing the Cha-Cha to 'Relax Max' with Robin Roberts on GMA:

YouTube - Robin Roberts & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Cha-Cha-Cha

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Thanks to Brandy/Maks for making my season. Maks has earned that mirrorball more than once, so hopefully he'll come back and finally get it. But I can't blame him if he doesn't. Maks is by far my favorite pro and I appreciate the way he tries to stick to the basics, isn't afraid to speak his mind, and for me has come up with some of the best routines this show has ever seen. Since season 11 was such a dud for me, I'll say it again since it's what got me through it: thank you for the leather pants

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4113659;
    Thanks to Brandy/Maks for making my season. Maks has earned that mirrorball more than once, so hopefully he'll come back and finally get it. But I can't blame him if he doesn't. Maks is by far my favorite pro and I appreciate the way he tries to stick to the basics, isn't afraid to speak his mind, and for me has come up with some of the best routines this show has ever seen. Since season 11 was such a dud for me, I'll say it again since it's what got me through it: thank you for the leather pants
    Maybe next year he can draw the ringer and Derek someone with a little bit less experience (to put it PC) and Maks will be able to get through. Maks, Tony, Anna and Lacey have been in the finals a few times with nothing to show for it. They should really switch it up so that they can win. Kym finally won with Donny. I don't like Maks personally, but he is a good dancer and deserves credit for that.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4113659;
    Think how boring DWTS would be with out Maks! He certainly deserves an award and if it is not the Mirrorball trophy . . . it has to be the Sexiest Dancer Alive! ABC we need some new voting categories please!

Love you Maks -- please come back and bring your leather pants!

+ Reply to Thread