+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

Re: Brandy & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 11

I don't know what the best tactic is to stop Bristol winning this, or if I even care if she does (who am I kidding? ) but I hope Brandy and Maks fans will still decide to vote and will throw their support behind either Jennifer or Kyle.

Bristol's rather hi-jakced Kyle's story arc, imo. He's the one whose made great progress this season and has blossomed into a really good performer.
    He nails routines Bristol wouldn't be able to do if she kept up her training for the next couple of years, plus he's wildly entertaining to watch, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am speechless. I cannot believe they were eliminated. I honestly think Carrie Ann had it out for him since the beginning. He was not her chosen one. No matter what the results are, they are the true winners in my book
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I am protesting loud and clear to anyone that will listen. My daughter and I voted for Maks and Brandy, but only 4 of the 5 votes went to them!! According to the 'announcer'...one vote said "Thanks for voting for Jennifer and Derek"!!!! How many others did that happen to? Two different phones and two different people...so thats 2 out of 10 that weren't counted!!

Did anyone else have that problem?

I'll be voting for Kyle all the way now!!

I do hope Brandy and Maks perform their Freestyle on Tuesday's show. She might be shell shocked now, but it will wear off and I hope she decides to do it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4107540;
    If Maks is going to go he needs to just go already...such a prima donna. sheesh....
    Maks doesn't help himself by what he says to the media about other "stars" on the show. I'm sure he did say that about Bristol and he doesn't like her because he doesn't think she belongs there. Remember the hornets nest he stirred up in S8 when Melissa Rycroft came on the show as a last minute replacement for Tony? Maks said in an interview that he didn't think it was fair because she had prior dance experience (Cowboy Cheerleader & took ballet when she was a little girl). He and Tony are best friends, but they had words over Maks comments. Tony was mad and had this to say to Maks "Remember Mel B?" I thought Maks was a super hypocrit about Melissa.

I think the more people trash Bristol and say mean spirited things about her, the more her fans dig their heels in.JMO

On GMA this morning, Brandy said she wants Kyle to win. Maks said something strange at the end of the interview about when we vote for the champion. I got the feeling that he was talking about Jennifer not being the person we see on tv. He didn't name a name, but since Brandy said in her set-up Monday night "I think America loves Bristol because she's so nice and wants to see her go far", I don't think he was talking about her and then Brandy said she wants Kyle to win. Go Figure!

Personally, I'll vote for Kyle before I vote for Jennifer!

ETA: I could tell by Tom & Brooke's body language and expressions last night right before the final elimination, that Brandy and Maks was going home. They also kept saying about how many viewer votes were cast, etc., to explain what was coming. I wasn' t really surprised by the outcome. I think people can rest easy, because Bristol will not win and Brandy wouldn't have won either if she had stayed.
    Last edited by n4692u; 11-17-2010 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4107565;
    I don't know what the best tactic is to stop Bristol winning this, or if I even care if she does (who am I kidding? ) but I hope Brandy and Maks fans will still decide to vote and will throw their support behind either Jennifer or Kyle.

Bristol's rather hi-jakced Kyle's story arc, imo. He's the one whose made great progress this season and has blossomed into a really good performer.
    He nails routines Bristol wouldn't be able to do if she kept up her training for the next couple of years, plus he's wildly entertaining to watch, imo.

That's what I'm doing Fluff - all my votes are going to Kyle - but I won't watch the show. I'll hang out here on Mon and Tues but I can't watch it

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4107589;
    I do hope Brandy and Maks perform their Freestyle on Tuesday's show. She might be shell shocked now, but it will wear off and I hope she decides to do it.

The judges don't deserve to see it - when Bruno asked them to perform their FS I wanted to spit. It's at least half their faults that the season played out this way - I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

Ultimately, this is an entertainment show and I want to be entertained and I would like to see Brandy and Maks do their freestyle. And I don’t think scoring someone else lower than they did would’ve made any difference in last night’s outcome – jmo.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4107425;
    Here's Maks's tweet post-elimination. I'm thinking he may not be back after all, and it might take a lot of promises of changes to persuade him. This reaction reminds me slightly of how he felt after losing season 5 (another sore spot for me) and then took the following season off. Hopefully I'm wrong

They deserved better, and definitely deserved to be in the finals. I was surprised by Bruno's comment about seeing Brandy's freestyle. She apparently was, too. That's probably the nicest send off I've ever seen a celeb get from the show, in a sense. Wish things were a little less bias and more fair, but I hope Brandy/Maks know how much their fans enjoyed them all season. I'm glad Brandy finally got on the show, as I'd been hoping to see her for a long time. I hope she gets some new opportunities her way as a result. And I'm thrilled Maks had another amazing season. If he doesn't return, he's no doubt already successful. I'll certainly miss him, and I feel the show will lose something.

I had the opposite reaction to Bruno's asking them to perform their FS - I was astounded. It's more than half of the judge's fault the season is ending the way it is - I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. I won't be watching next week and if Maks leaves I will not be watching anymore. I feel so bad for Brandy - she was so devastated last night. For all it's worth all my votes are going to Kyle next week. I would prefer to see him win over Jennifer but (I can't believe I am saying this) I would rather see her win than Bristol - if she wins the show is done for........

Wouldn't that require Brandy and Maks to spend a week in training? Why should they put any more effort into the show now that they've gotten the boot.

+ Reply to Thread