+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

It was only two years ago that we first met Bristol Palin, former first daughter of Alaska. We know she’s tough enough to survive rough Alaskan winters, but is she ready to face Bruno, Carrie Ann, and Len?

Bristol first entered the national spotlight when her mother, former Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin was selected to be John McCain’s running mate in the 2008 Presidential election. Bristol traveled the country alongside her mother, father and siblings on the campaign trail.

After giving birth to her son Tripp, and becoming a single teen mother in 2008, Palin became a spokesperson for the prevention of teen pregnancy and other teen issues. As an advocate for the protection of life, Palin wanted to share her story with other teens who may one day face a similar situation. Palin also acts as Teen Ambassador for The Candie’s Foundation, to prevent teen and unplanned pregnancy. As part of her campaign, Palin recently guest starred as herself on an episode of ABC Family’s teenage drama The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Palin resides in Alaska with her son and family.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

I don't really have a problem with Bristol. I don't think political/religious figures or their offspring should be on the show anymore than tabloid fodder and reality show wannabes, but that's the shows call for ratings, and it'll probably backfire eventually. She's always seemed very nice, with bad taste in men (or at least one). I'm not expecting her to do well, and don't think Mark will be the most patient instructor. If he can't get someone that can move like Shawn (probably the worst of his 3 ringers), he doesn't seem to care.

Who is John Galt?

I have no opinion of this little girl, other than that she has gotten a very raw deal in the media through no fault of her own (or her mother's either IMO). I agree she has bad taste in men (or rather boys), but then who didn't at that age.

Unless Bristol is Kate Gosselin all over (with the awful dancing and/or the attitude) I will be cheering for her. I want her to prove all the haters wrong.

I hope she does well. She is hated on for no reason. She got pregnant young but had tried to be a mother and reasonible adult. I want her to proof others wrong BUT I don't like Mark....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4058219;
    I hope she does well. She is hated on for no reason. She got pregnant young but had tried to be a mother and reasonible adult. I want her to proof others wrong BUT I don't like Mark....
    I wouldn't say no reason. Like Paris Hilton and an assortment of Kardashians, she is using a parent to foist herself on the public without having any discernible talent to warrant our attention, and I have equally as much respect for her as I do for the entire cadre of pointless famewhores.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I don't really have no opinion about her, either. Will be interesting to see how she does,

FORT Fan

Re: DWTS Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;4057820;
    I have no opinion of this little girl, other than that she has gotten a very raw deal in the media through no fault of her own (or her mother's either IMO). I agree she has bad taste in men (or rather boys), but then who didn't at that age.
    I strongly disagree that the raw deal in the media that Bristol got was not directly the fault of her mother, who chose to accept the VP nomination (for what IMO were purely selfish reasons), ignoring the fact that this would propel her unmarried, pregnant teenage daughter into the eye of the storm of public scrutiny at the worst possible time of her young life. Even if Bristol told Sarah to "go for it, Mom", Mom should have known better.

If she was completely brainless enough to fall for a total loser like Levi in the first place, then I can't really picture her getting far in this competition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 123456789101151 ... LastLast