+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Did something happen with Bristol after the results show last night?

The reason I ask is because on the radio this morning, it was mentioned that there was a lot of drama after the show with Bristol and that she packed up her stuff and went crying back to Alaska. I got to my destination before they came back and actually talked about the situation (not The Situation ).

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;4066523;
    Did something happen with Bristol after the results show last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;4066523;

The reason I ask is because on the radio this morning, it was mentioned that there was a lot of drama after the show with Bristol and that she packed up her stuff and went crying back to Alaska. I got to my destination before they came back and actually talked about the situation (not The Situation ).
    Haven't heard a thing, but one can only hope, huh?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

on E! they said she and Mark both headed to Alaska. She does have a small child that needs to have mom around. It sounded like a planned trip and not based on any drama.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;4066682;
    on E! they said she and Mark both headed to Alaska. She does have a small child that needs to have mom around. It sounded like a planned trip and not based on any drama.
    Okay, thanks. The radio host definitely said that there was drama going on...so who knows.

Personally, I think she is getting a bum rap. She can't dance that well, but I would put her leaps and bounds above Kate. She looks shy and self-conscious. Don't know why they paired her with Mark though...they needed to pair her with someone bigger. Mark looks even shorter with his shaved head.

Don't know about the drama aspect, but Mark did tweet this morning that he was excited about being on his way to Alaska...the way he put it he sounded happy, so I'm not sure the "drama" really happened. Guess we'll know next week w/ their behind the scenes package!

FORT Newbie

Brisket and her "tiny dancer" both went to AK last night, because BP & her mother did a RWNJ radio interview this morning. Mark will be performing at a club in Anchorage tomorrow night.

She does have a small child that needs to have mom around.
    If you're referring to Tripp, that kid is with her and she has a nanny for him. If you mean her other kid, Trig, he's in the care of SP's sister Heather thank God.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Bristol could have cried because she was happy to make it through and they could turn into Bristol-drama. I saw pap photos of her and her son in LA, so she must have another reason heading back to Alaska. Maybe it's the show's idea to get footage to use for their rehearsal clips?

Don't know why they paired her with Mark though...they needed to pair her with someone bigger. Mark looks even shorter with his shaved head.
    Mark seems to lack maturity, and I think Bristol would have been better off with a pro more focused and grounded than someone who rivals Karina for the b**** faces and dancing around like he's got ants in his pants.

I actually like Mark a lot better than his Dad.

I think they paired him with Bristol because, like it or not, he has a huge following just like Derek does. While I do understnad about the differences in their size, I do think his fans, combined with his mom's base, will help her in the voting booth.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4066782;
    I actually like Mark a lot better than his Dad.

I think they paired him with Bristol because, like it or not, he has a huge following just like Derek does. While I do understnad about the differences in their size, I do think his fans, combined with his mom's base, will help her in the voting booth.
    Like father like son; I can't blame Mark for acting the way he does after seeing Corky But at least he's young and can get away with it. I think height was the biggest factor. Bristol's a little taller than Mark, but still short, and Brandy and Audrina would have been too tall for him, Derek, and Louis. Probably age and personality. Either way, I dislike Mark more than Derek. He just does nothing for me, and has a really bad attitude. It was showing last night again.

Oh, I really didn't notice him having attitude last night. And, he's not my favorite, but I do like him way more than his Dad. But then, I even like Louis more than Corky.

And, I do think Mark's a terrific dancer.

+ Reply to Thread