+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

For those who think that Bristol is "sweet", "nice" or "charming", they might want to have a read of this Facebook conversation that her delightful younger sister Willow instigated - it has a couple of cogent points put forth by the urbane Ms. Pistol.

Willow Palin Facebook Posts: Homophobic Slurs, Curse Words & More (PHOTOS)
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4107868;
    Freudian?

Maybe itís just me, but I really donít see the conspiracy theory about tea-bagger votes. The comparison to Pistol contending for a fake disco ball as a parallel to an election that governs a country seems rather silly to me. Are there Palin supporters voting for Bristol, absolutely, but itís just nonsense to believe theyíre doing so because they feel her mother was somehow wronged in her bid to become VP, or will somehow promote a run for presidency someday.
    I don't think Sarah Palin will run for president. As much as my hubby and I like her, we hope she doesn't run because there are just such rabid haters and the press hates her and if you thought they were bad in 2008, if possible they would be even worse if she was at the top of the ticket. They were rabid cheerleaders for Obama and not even questioning his qualifications and they even treated Hillary Clinton like crap. I actually had friends who went and voted for Hillary in the Democrat Primary because they thought she had been treated unfairly too. But no, we don't want Sarah to run for president, no way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4107963;
    For those who think that Bristol is "sweet", "nice" or "charming", they might want to have a read of this Facebook conversation that her delightful younger sister Willow instigated - it has a couple of cogent points put forth by the urbane Ms. Pistol.

Willow Palin Facebook Posts: Homophobic Slurs, Curse Words & More (PHOTOS)
    Willow didn't instigate it and she was just defending her mom from an insulting punk. The statement "you are so gay" is common among kids today. My own kids said that when they were teens. It's just a kid thing.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

If my child (and I have two, 11 and 15), ever made such a statement, two things would happen; an instant apology for the insulting remark and hearing me lecture on the importance of respect and tolerance. My 15 year old son has a fb and I monitor it, and I have never come across he nor any of his friends, using those terms.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4107971;
    Willow didn't instigate it and she was just defending her mom from an insulting punk. The statement "you are so gay" is common among kids today. My own kids said that when they were teens. It's just a kid thing.
    True, but that wasn't the worst of her comments. And the original comment didn't need defending. The kid just stated that he didn't care for the show. It's his right to his opinion. He didn't badmouth the family.

I watched a clip of them announcing that Brandy was leaving this morning. In my opinion, Mark was shocked. I think he really wanted to be voted out. Just my opinion, of course. Maks gave a rueful smile and ducked his head like he expected it but didn't really think it would happen. Jennifer had a "you've got to be kidding me!" expression and Derek was like WOW. Just. Wow. I'm not a fan of Jennifer, but I have to say, I loved her reaction. I'm sure my expression mirrored hers.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4107971;
    Let's start at 1:30 of this video: YouTube - An Anti-Bullying Message From the NOH8 Campaign

about the use of the word "gay" as an adjective. In the Palin girls' comments to these kids, they were using the word to insult this kid. It's classless and disrespectful.

I just don't understand why everything this girl does gets explained away.

Hey guys, just a note to keep the comments to the show contestants as we do not allow you to comment on your fellow posters or their opinions. If you find yourself posting in a heated manner, step back and check for this before you hit "submit". If you think you see a post break the rules, use the "report post" button in the bottom left corner of every post. Thanks.

How often has a contestant made the finals without ever dancing first? I find it odd. Perhaps another way of protecting Bristol.

Well, one thing is for sure.....she's got everyone talking.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Regular

Are Bristol and Mark dating? The "luv you" "luv you" between the two of them just before their last dance number had me wondering. Or maybe it was a friendly love you?

I know they were both asked this on Ellen, and they both denied it. But he seems very affectionate with her and protective of her. It wouldn't be the 1st time a dancing team became a couple on this show.

+ Reply to Thread