+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4086572;
    This was on Tom's twitter, and given Mark's comments, I'm guessing this probably applied to them. They better call them out like they did Bolton's if it's anywhere near as bad.

I guess we know who will be going last tonight.
    I wish she'd have to go early for once. It really isn't fair to the others. I would settle for her even going in the first half tonight. This one sounds to be very gimmicy and usually that doesn't go over well. Time will tell.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tonight's jive was bad on so many levels, I don't know where to start. CA is hyping it on twitter, but I have to think she's just saying that. Bristol, for her own sake, I hope gets voted out, but she doesn't really deserve to outlast anyone else. Her dancing isn't there, and I don't think Mark is helping. Plus, they had pretty sour attitudes as they were being interviewed by Brooke. If Tony could do a decent and fun jive to 'These Boots Are Made for Walking', Mark could have done a jive from The Monkees theme song.

She was terrible - she needs to go.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

To the Point

It was really bad. Enough said.

She was dreadful last night.
    Usually her technique is her saving grace because she has no performance skills and struggles to show any emotion other than plastered on smile or vacant stare. Technique deserted her last night though and she was all over the place.
    Len giving her a 6 and Kyle a 5 was terrible scoring.
    He obviously didn't like the dance Lacey choreographed, but it was as if he barely gave Kyle any credit for actually getting the steps right and gave Bristol a couple of extra points just for showing up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She forgot a lot of her steps and I don't think the monkey costume helped any. Mark should have just kept it a stright jive. My guess is she will still be safe tonight which is sad as that will mean a better dancer goes. If Kyle got a 5 Bristol should have gotten a 4. Len might not have liked the choreo but Kyle didn't forget the steps.

FORT Fan

Awful!

I know she tries, but she just has no talent.

Boy oh boy, Mark is sure a chip off the ole' block, isn't he?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4087169;
    She forgot a lot of her steps and I don't think the monkey costume helped any. Mark should have just kept it a stright jive. My guess is she will still be safe tonight which is sad as that will mean a better dancer goes. If Kyle got a 5 Bristol should have gotten a 4. Len might not have liked the choreo but Kyle didn't forget the steps.
    I didn't like the costumes. For one thing they were gorilla and NOT "monkey" costumes and the song is "Hey, Hey We're The Monkees" which has nothing to do with the animal.

Though I haven't voted for Bristol, I have sort of cheered for her to do well. It's pretty intimidating for someone to step out of their comfort zone and do something totally new like this. However, the time has come for her to go home. Florence was the one I had hoped to say good-bye to this week till I saw Bristol and Mark's jive last night. (And I still wouldn't be devastated if Florence went home this week. I'm feeling pretty icky about both her rumba last week and her insinuations about her tv show son. Yuck!)
    I will be pretty put out if Bristol stays at the expense of Audrina, as I'm afraid might be the case. The dang judges propped her up this week beyond what was probable and remotely derserved.

I thought Bristol & Mark were funny during that walk down the hall after their dance last night, which they showed tonight right before they were told they were safe.

Mark said to the camera "Join us, tomorrow night, 8 o'clock, red light."

Bristol said "We'll be under there" and she gave a thumbs up. Cute! Bristol added something else after "We'll be under there", but I couldn't understand it.

+ Reply to Thread