+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Corky must be proud. Not only is Mark the spitting image of him, he's learning how to really showcase himself over his partner. I know the pros sometimes react badly to negative scores/remarks but I don't think Mark gets it. Bristol's one of the weaker dancers left. I'm enjoying her in that she seems to really be trying, but I feel like Mark isn't working. It's a lot of standing, posing, sexing it up, and dancing around her. I don't think she should outlast any other couple besides Florence/Corky, but I have a feeling she might. Though the judges have been a tad more critical of her this week and last week so maybe her time is coming to an end. I won't miss Mark, but will feel a little sorry for her. I don't think she's a natural by any stretch, and what we've seen is probably as good as she'd be with anyone. But I think she'd be showcased better with a potentially different partner, and I don't feel her personality (assuming it'd come through anyway) is being shown in the dances. Her rumba was impressive, but Mark ruined it for me, and I hated her costume. Her rumba shouldn't have gotten a 4, as it was better than Mike's, but it wasn't better than Kurt, who got 5s, so that's where I begin to hate the judges scoring and the order of couples.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4081392;
    It's like a race to see who embarrasses themselves into obscurity first!
    I say it's even money right now
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I thought she was better than The Situation and deserved to stay this week. Now it gets dicey. Not sure Mark's plans for this week is a good one. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4083698;
    I thought she was better than The Situation and deserved to stay this week. Now it gets dicey. Not sure Mark's plans for this week is a good one. Time will tell.
    Does anyone know what Bristol & Mark's dance is next week?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4084362;
    Does anyone know what Bristol & Mark's dance is next week?
    They have the jive.

If they are dancing to the theme from The Munsters (as previously speculated), will we be seeing Mark made up as Eddie and Bristol as cousin Marilyn or will she be Lily? I can't imagine Mark would be Herman or Grandpa, especially since Bristol is taller than him.

Maybe Bristol can be Herman, and Mark can be Lily.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Mark's head is certainly big enough to be Herman. I don't get all the secrecy, and I'm betting it falls flat. The judges may love it even if it's not a proper jive, just to give Bristol credit one week before she's gone, or they'll hate it. I'm thinking it'll be split, Len won't like it if it's not a proper jive but may go for the entertainment aspect. CA and Bruno may call it out for not being a jive, but go for the entertainment as well.

Since it's "something that's never been done before" I bet we'll all be waiting after the jive to wonder what the big surprise is.

FORT Regular

Can't wait to see.

Fun TV tunes dances on tonight's DWTS. One is particularly risky (think Bolton's dog house), but is further, shall we say, "evolved." #DWTS
    This was on Tom's twitter, and given Mark's comments, I'm guessing this probably applied to them. They better call them out like they did Bolton's if it's anywhere near as bad.

I guess we know who will be going last tonight.

+ Reply to Thread