+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

Re: Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas - Season 11

I guess those black bike shorts/chastity belt she's worn under her costume the last two weeks just aren't workin'.....

Bristol Palin's getting sexy for 'Dancing'

Anna Chan writes: Bristol Palin may not have impressed the "Dancing With the Stars" judges or viewers with her performance Monday night, but her partner, Mark Ballas, has a plan to get her better scores.

"We're going to try to dive into Bristol's sexy side, tell more of a story and get a little spicy!" he told E! Online.

Hmm...interesting change of plans, considering Palin originally told People she would wear "the most modest outfits for sure because that's who I am."

Of Ballas' plans to steam up the dance floor, she told People Tuesday night, "I'm definitely nervous for next week, because I have to be sexy in the dance and I have to find the sexy in me. ... dressing sexy will help me get into character more."

The Clicker - Bristol Palin's getting sexy for 'Dancing'
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Mark's delusional. I read a blog he did for USA Today where he didn't understand why they got the scores they did in comparision to every one else (despite Bristol stating she knows she didn't improve). There whole dance was crap, including Mark's need at the beginning to do his poor man's Michael Jackson. I'm a little bored with these two. Mark annoys me more each week to levels I didn't think I could get to, and Bristol-eh. She's a sweet girl, I give her credit for trying, but now it's obvious (and she knows it) the show's up her butt. Mark knows it, too.

I also saw an article on MSNBC with Sarah talking about how show wanted Todd. I guess he declined and they went with Brisotl instead. I'd actually prefer Bristol. lol I don't think Sarah needed to even share that tidbit. Let Bristol have her moment in the sun.

So it looks like the whole conservative dress thing is being thrown out the window now. So much for that. lol It could get creepy this week and if Mark gets another boner ala Shawn...yikes. I don't really have a prob with her dressing more sexy if it makes her happy and I'm sure Mark thinks it will build them up points, but it goes directly against her original feelings on the matter. It will be interesting to see how press responds.

[I]if Mark gets another boner ala Shawn...yikes.

LOL!!! He certainly is an affectionate fellow, I noticed the kisses (on the cheek) but she is so shy I think it just makes her so embarrassed. I doubt her dress will be an Edyta type, just at least show some more womanly sophistication in the design than we have seen so far.

Did he really get a boner for Shawn? On TV? Ewww.

This is my second season watching DWTS and my first experience of the Ballas boys. Can't say I'm super impressed. I know they paired Bristol with Mark for age (seeing as Derek is occupied with his ringer), but she might be more comfortable with a slightly older, slightly more strapping pro. Somebody like Damian would have been good for Bristol. Perhaps he seemed tainted for B. after working with Pamela Anderson last season . . . I miss Damian and also Ashly. Hope to see them next time.

That was an image I didn't need to be reminded of

I think Bristol will probably play both sides: she's staying true to her conservative roots and not bowing to pressure, but she's going to live a little and get into this 'once in a lifetime' opporunity for all it's worth. After Florence goes, who I'm expecting to this coming week, it should be Bristol and Mike's time. I think Bristol would have done better with a different pro that isn't so in love with making it all about him. Besides, she and Mark just look odd together (their height and her being bigger than him isn't doing either any favors). Mark's just taken on a weird image this season as it is.

Sorry about the visual. The pic was funny but I suffered temporary blindness after seeing it. LOL

I do think a bigger partner would have been better because she's a tad of a bigger girl for this show. Mark however always seems to get the young ones so I wasn't suprised he got Bristol. I do think she should outlast Flo and The Situation. After that the others are better than her and all are working really hard and other than Grey none are dancers and all bring something to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4078720;
    That was an image I didn't need to be reminded of

I think Bristol will probably play both sides: she's staying true to her conservative roots and not bowing to pressure, but she's going to live a little and get into this 'once in a lifetime' opporunity for all it's worth. After Florence goes, who I'm expecting to this coming week, it should be Bristol and Mike's time. I think Bristol would have done better with a different pro that isn't so in love with making it all about him. Besides, she and Mark just look odd together (their height and her being bigger than him isn't doing either any favors). Mark's just taken on a weird image this season as it is.
    Mark has taken on a weird image this season. His gigantic earrings were a distraction Monday night. He doesn't seem as focused as in prior seasons. Wonder what's up with him?

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco;4078803;
    Mark has taken on a weird image this season. His gigantic earrings were a distraction Monday night. He doesn't seem as focused as in prior seasons. Wonder what's up with him?
    So I'm not the only one noticing. I wonder if he's just bored with the show. Maybe things aren't peachy with Bristol and he's bummed about not being able to bag the third trophy. I read something today that said Julianne really wanted to come back for this season, but couldn't because it conflicted with filming Footloose. But it mentioned her having the "ultimate show down" with Derek since they both won twice so it's assumed they'd both be there in the final 2. Maybe Mark feels on the outs as the ugly stepchild to the Golden Houghs.

It was funny watching him with Val last night during that stupid duel. Could have been the show's doing, but Val looked all spiffy and Mark looked like he stepped out of an amateur night at a local bar. I still find Mark annoying as ever, but I've gotten the vibe at times he's looking to bee line for the exit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4078732;
    Sorry about the visual. The pic was funny but I suffered temporary blindness after seeing it. LOL

I do think a bigger partner would have been better because she's a tad of a bigger girl for this show. Mark however always seems to get the young ones so I wasn't suprised he got Bristol. I do think she should outlast Flo and The Situation. After that the others are better than her and all are working really hard and other than Grey none are dancers and all bring something to the table.
    Mark too is young, and I think he is doing fine with Bristol. I am thinking that the producers were going for the young couple here.
    If I had been choosing for her, I might have selected Jonathon who like Tony is larger and who appears to be very kind.
    I'm with the crowd who thinks Tony needs someone who can contend this season. Jonathon may have never even occurred to the producers as a pro for Bristol.

+ Reply to Thread