+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Hasselhoff & Kym Johnson - Season 11

Re: David Hasselhoff & Kym Johnson - Season 11

He was bad but I thought he would last at least until the second week or so. I feel for Kym. She's a sweetie.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Poor Kym. Back to partnering duds. I was really surprised David went first. I can see why the producers were, too. I liked him. I hope Kym is back next season, with someone to get farther in the competition. His dancing wasn't anything to cheer about, but I think he would have been entertaining to watch. Guess we'll never know if a paso to the Knight Rider theme song or a freestyle to Baywatch would have happened.

I was sorry to see him go so early. He has actually earned the title of "star," and he was and would have continued to be entertaining. He wasn't going to make it very far based on his dance ability, but he should have stayed around a few weeks longer. Kym has always been one of my favorite pros.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm pretty neutral of Hoff, but I do like Kym and was sad to see her go.
    She was all poised to triumphantly claim Edyta's crown for hottest costumes too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't give a rip about the Hoff. I missed Kym last season, and now this season she's gone early too. I can only hope she returns for lots of pro dances. Maybe she could be a special correspondent for Dance Center.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4067001;
    I'm pretty neutral of Hoff, but I do like Kym and was sad to see her go.
    She was all poised to triumphantly claim Edyta's crown for hottest costumes too.
    I was worried she was going to pop out of that outfit during the confessionals. Kym was really excited about returning, so I'm sad her stint is done. I'm sure she was surprised just like everyone else, since the Hoff is one of the bigger and well known names this season. Plus, he seems like a nice enough guy to get people to root for him. I'm curious if the voting was close between him and whoever came in second to last.

Hasseldork leaving makes me kind of want to cheer.

Kym leaving is a horrid tragedy. With no Edyta on this season, Kym leaving means the vast majority of The Sexy is gone.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

That Kym she has the body that won't quit!!! She has the greatest legs!! I was so upset that she went first. It's crazy! who voted more for Margret than David? I thought for sure she would be the first to go, even Bristol I thought would go before him or the Situation. I really wanted Margaret to go first, she does not deserve to be spared above David. I wonder if Michael Bolton will be the one to take out some other dancers this time. He used to have a huge fan base back in the day and I was surprised how he fell off the radar all at once. He seems so frail and small in his shoulders, did not realize he was such a tiny fellow. I wonder how old he is?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12