+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough - Season 11

Re: Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough - Season 11

She did House a few weeks ago. I'm sure her star will shine again.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4112398;
    I really hope Jen gets some acting work now she's back in the public eye. I think that's the obvious motivator for many of the contestants on this show.
    Jennifer is a beautiful woman and she can actually act. She's been overlooked for a long time.
    I was sad to not see her for awhile. I was twelve when I first saw Dirty Dancing. Before that I saw her in Ferris Bueler's Day Off. I love her. She is beautiful, and very funny. She was briefly on a sit com after her nose surgery some years back, but nothing after that. I don't watch House, but I would love to see her in a new movie or on tv in a sit com or drama. She is great.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Jennifer deserves the win and Kyle should be runner up. Audrina or Brandy should have been in the finals.

I was delighted to see Joel Grey and his wife in the audience last night. His smile put a smile on my face.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm not sure if anyone heard Jennifer say this last night, and I may be overly picky, but last night Jennifer told Brooke, "that song was mine and Patricks ---uh, I mean, Patrick and I's..."
    That was "I's" song? She is a really good dancer but an English major, she isn't.

She actually said Patrick and I. In the singular.
    I think she was trying to cover all her bases.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4112652;
    She actually said Patrick and I. In the singular.
    I think she was trying to cover all her bases.
    Ah. I need to rewatch. I thought she said, "I's." In any event, she was wrong!

Props to Jenn for being the best technical dancer in the finale. She deserves to win the trophy tonight. Good luck Jenn and maybe we will see more of you in the future!

The best dancers won. YAY.....

So happy for Jennifer. She, along with all the other competitors, worked her butt off and she won the MBT. She must be feeling so happy this morning.

I've got to say Jennifer Grey is one of the most fit, limber, in shape, and talented 50 year old women I've ever seen. No, 50 isn't ancient by any means BUT she's in better shape and pulled off what many 20 and 30 year olds would never be able to do.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 11-24-2010 at 09:26 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;4113422;

So happy for Jennifer. She, along with all the other competitors, worked her butt off and she won the MBT. She must be feeling so happy this morning.

I've got to say Jennifer Grey is one of the most fit, limber, in shape, and talented 50 year old women I've ever seen. No, 50 isn't ancient by any means BUT she's in better shape and pulled off what many 20 and 30 year olds would never be able to do.
    How much does success mean when compared to decent, lasting physical health? If Jennifer was in as perilous a physical condition as we were lead to believe, then she took a tremendous risk with her back, her knee, and her neck to win a contest which in the grand scheme of life and world conditions means what?
    Hopefully, the show exaggerated her injuries; otherwise, it just may be that although fame is fleeting, there may well be other more painful souvenirs that Jennifer carries from this show from here on out with her because she insisted on continuing when her 50 year-old body was screaming at her to sensibly stop.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;4113422;

Agreed!! Jen and Derek has had one hell of a journey, but it all paid off. Jen is inspiring to a lot of people, and I am so glad Derek won his 3rd MBT! He deserves it for such excellent choreography, and being able to choreograph amazing routines around Jen's injuries.

+ Reply to Thread