+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 11

FORT Fan

Re: Kurt Warner & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 11

Kurt is sure keeping a full schedule in addition to DWTS. He and Anna were in town yesterday and today for charity work (Kurt and Brenda still maintain a home here in the subdivision next to mine, although they spend most of their time in AZ). He is still beloved in the STL community for being an all around great guy.

Kurt Warner has a busy day in St. Louis

I don't know how he keeps up with all his charity work, his wife and 7 kids and dancing. If I'm not mistaken, isn't he slated to do some broadcasts for the NFL network this fall also?

I love this guy!

So now people from all three places Kurt played for in the NFL have chimed in about how much we love him! I hadn't heard that Kurt is going to be doing some broadcasts for the NFL Network. Maybe that is when DTWS is over? I think Kurt has some very real DWTS potential but I also came in wanting to see him do well. I think when we see him do a dance like the Jive we'll get a better sense of what kind of real potential he has.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I agree, chris. With the two dance styles we have this week, I think it's going to shed a very different light on the celebs. The quick step and jive are very fast paced, and even though one dance is closed hold, it's a lot harder to hide your partners weaknesses when you're moving at a much faster pace than the VW and foxtrot. Likewise for the jive, there's no standing around and posing.

Whether Kurt wins or loses, I think he may very well go out the most beloved contestant on this season.

FORT Fan

What I find amazing is that Kurt has taken a liking to the Situation - has taken him under his wing, so to speak. Talk about 2 polar opposites! Kurt has tweeted a bit about their budding friendship. To me, that just speaks to the kind of guy Kurt is - he lives his faith. Maybe some of Kurt's character can rub off on the kid?

I don't usually care about the football players on DWTS, but Kurt seems like such a great guy. I really became a fan of Anna's last season. So, they are currently my second favorite pair.

Kurt/Anna are going 9th tomorrow. Maybe he can get a little more love from the judges by going later in the competition. Wonder if the usual suspects will be going last or near the end, too, just for ratings sake and to justify over praising and overscoring them.

What I find amazing is that Kurt has taken a liking to the Situation - has taken him under his wing, so to speak. Talk about 2 polar opposites! Kurt has tweeted a bit about their budding friendship. To me, that just speaks to the kind of guy Kurt is - he lives his faith. Maybe some of Kurt's character can rub off on the kid?
    If you stripped away the hard partying, the ego, attitude, and overinflated opinion of himself thinking he's reality TV God, Mike doesn't seem so bad, personality wise. I still won't mind if he's gone this week, because I don't like Karina and really don't think I'll learn to like him. But it is interesting a lot of the cast think fondly of Mike this season. Reminds me of Steve-O during season 8, he seemed to really hit it off with Gilles and Ty.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-27-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Likeable guy and a decent dancer. He could play spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4072060;
    Likeable guy and a decent dancer. He could play spoiler.
    Agree! Kurt is so likeable and enjoyable to watch . . . I hope they continue to improve and compete through the finals. I am in a little bit in love with both Anna and Kurt!

I loved Kurt's remark this week about being booed. 'I've been booed by thousands of people before, so one old guy from England, I think I can handle that' I felt these two were underscored yet again. My favorite routine of the night. I'm loving that Anna's finally getting partners with potential that she can work with and help to grow. I think she's one of the best dancers and teachers on here. She seems to always get along great with her partners and bring out their strengths, plus some crowd pleasing routines.

She tweeted she and Jonathan are dancing together next week during the results show.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Go Kurt and Anna, love these two! So outgoing and fun and Kurt has the skill, he just needs to refine it! I hope they go far.

+ Reply to Thread