+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

We’re looking forward to seeing Kyle, the youngest competitor this season, bring his hip-hop style to the dance floor. But the question that’s on all of our minds: How Raven is he?

Kyle Orlando Massey stars as Cory Baxter in Disney Channel's #1 hit sitcom, Cory in the House, Disney Channel’s first-ever spin-off. He originated the role of Cory in Disney's That's So Raven, the first show in Disney's history to produce over 100 episodes. For his work on Raven and Cory in the House, he received an NAACP Image Award nomination.

In addition to appearing in numerous commercials, he starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Life is Ruff. He has a recurring role on the animated series American Dragon: Jake Long and sings the main title theme songs on Cory In The House, Yin! Yang! Yo! and performed the title track for Walt Disney Picture’s Underdog. Currently, Kyle is starring as the voice of Milo on the Disney Channel’s upcoming animated series Fish Hooks.

For his prowess in golf, he won first place in the National Minority Junior Golf Tournament in 2003. Kyle has participated in several celebrity golf tournaments, placing 3rd in a recent White House Golf Tournament.

Together with brother Christopher, Kyle has worked on projects to benefit the charity organization Feed the Children and traveled to Africa for the network primetime television special Eyes on Kenya. They have also performed their rap music in Heroes Among Us: the 2009 Hero Awards and in MyNetworkTV’s The Spirit of Christmas. Currently they are co-hosting and starring in the comedy series World’s Funniest Moments.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

I'm not familiar with Kyle, other than seeing him on Disney when my niece watched. I like Lacey least of any pro (except maybe Corky) and since I have no feeling on Kyle wouldn't care if they go early. These two looked plain odd in their promo pics.

Very odd match....physically speaking...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Hmm, not sure what to think about this pair. Don't know anything about him, and Lacey isn't one of my fav pros, either.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Lacey is one of my favorite pros, so I'm happy to see her back this time around. However, I wish she had a better or at least more well-known partner.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;4059154;
    Lacey is one of my favorite pros, so I'm happy to see her back this time around. However, I wish she had a better or at least more well-known partner.
    I'm not sure how it'll work with Kyle, but sometimes having a lesser known partner can be a good thing. If you're well known expectations can be high and if you don't live up to what people are expecting, they take their votes elsewhere. Kyle has a chance to really make a good first impression.

I don't know about these two, he looks like a kid and she doesn't. I suspect it will be a very awkward pairing and they will be voted out fairly early.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Looks like they matched the beefiest 'celebrity' with the heftiest female partner. Might have just been that outfit, but Lacey was kinda bustin' out all over, wasn't she? I am not familiar with her dancing since I tuned in for the first time with the Season 10 crew but . .yikes. The makeup, the hair, the costume . . .everything was too much! She looked like she was dressed up as a hooker for a Halloween party!

Missed their entire dance, but Kyle seems to be a a judges' favorite already.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I really didn't enjoy their performance last night. Doesn't help I don't like Lacey, but her choreography never changes. I can't really judge Kyle on his dancing, because I didn't think there was much of it. I hope this sex kitten act doesn't go on every week. What is it with the Disney stars hitting on their female partners? Hopefully he doesn't take Cody Linely's lead and start saying he needs to "become a man". Kyle came off like I figured, personality wise. I guess he made a good first impression that might win him over fans to keep him around. I'll wonder how he'll fare in his quick step next week.

And blonde is not Lacey's color.

I thought their dance was very good, highly entertaining.
    I like Lacey and thought Kyle was great. Loved his enthusiasm, but thought he also showed real lightness on his feet as well as good footwork.
    I'm looking forward to seeing them dance again.

Have to agree about Lacey's hair though. Brunette going blonde is rarely an improvement, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast