+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

Who is John Galt?

Re: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

Now this kid has rhythm, timing, and coordination. He'll probably lose quite a bit of weight during the season if he lasts. He should because he and Jennifer are the best of the bunch.

I loved their dance. Kyle is definitely light on his feet and moves around quite well. I've never been a bit fan of Lacey, but she seems to connect with her partners and does quite well. I will enjoy them I'm sure. I prefer her as a brunette.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4067610;
    I've never been a bit fan of Lacey, but she seems to connect with her partners and does quite well. I will enjoy them I'm sure.
    I actually like Lacey, and her partners seem to love her - that's a point for her as far as I'm concerned.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I despise Disney Channel casting on this show overall, but I have to admit he really won me over with that performance earlier this week.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic

I was never going to watch buy decided to and I will continue to watch and vote for Kyle he was the most fun of the evening and I do see him going far because he will put his all into it.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4065744;
    I guess I'm in the minority, but I really didn't enjoy their performance last night. Doesn't help I don't like Lacey, but her choreography never changes. I can't really judge Kyle on his dancing, because I didn't think there was much of it. I hope this sex kitten act doesn't go on every week. What is it with the Disney stars hitting on their female partners? Hopefully he doesn't take Cody Linely's lead and start saying he needs to "become a man". Kyle came off like I figured, personality wise. I guess he made a good first impression that might win him over fans to keep him around. I'll wonder how he'll fare in his quick step next week.

And blonde is not Lacey's color.
    I wasn't that crazy about their dance, either. I thought he did fairly well, but I was shocked at the score (I felt it was overscored).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I enjoyed Kyle much more this week compared to last. His cha cha was enjoyable, but too much standing and posing for my liking. He's really got the talent and potential to possibly be a spoiler. Win? I don't know if I'd make that bet yet, but he could see himself in the finals territory. Since Lacey likes to be a rule breaker and not always do proper routines, I hope she doesn't mess his chances up. They've got CA on their side, but it's not like she cares about traditional ballroom, anyway. I'm thinking CA gets more unpopular each season with viewers. Anyway, very enjoyable quickstep tonight, my favorite behind Audrina's. Those two ran circles around the others in their group.

FORT Fogey

This boy is a born performer. He is absolutely adorable to watch. I love too that he has Lacey acting more like a lady, and not the rebel. I am hoping he can improve week after week and possibly win this thing.

I really like Kyle, once again he rocked it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere;4071681;
    I really like Kyle, once again he rocked it!
    I thought maybe he did, but it was hard to tell because her costume hid a lot of the part we would see of him most of the time.

+ Reply to Thread