+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

Re: Kyle Massey & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 11

I also don't think they're going to win, but congrats to Kyle/Lacey for making it to the final! I never would have thought that he would have made it this far, much less be the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4111421;
    I was quite anti-Lacey when she was on SYTYDC, completely unfairly because I was irritated that her brother had won the previous season against someone who I felt was a far superior dancer.
    Benji had the popular vote locked down from the minute he was shown on the audition shows. The fans went crazy for him.
    Funny, because I immediately liked her for the same reason you hated her. Yes, I was a Benji fan right from his audition. He had that season wrapped up from the start. In retrospect, I probably would have preferred Travis to win. Nowadays with SYTYCD, I'm all about people voting for the dancing rather than the simple popular vote. It's a shame that Lacey had to come after her brother because I feel like there was an immediate vendetta against her just beause she was related to Benji. She could actually dance other styles; he got away with never dancing a contemporary number. I wonder how she would have done if she came before Benji.

Then again, look where she is now! She's definitely more successful than her brother is, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4111150;
    The rants over Lacey here are hilariously ridiculous. I really don't get it. She clearly loves Kyle and has done a tremendous job with him.
    Thank you! I wholeheartedly agree.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I wonder if part of her "rebel" persona is to distinguish her from Mr. squeeky clean Benji.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Congrats Kyle!!! I loved watching you dance and entertain me!!! I bet we see a lot more of you in the future, you were nothing less than a gentleman!! And Lacey Rocks!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I loved Kyle from week one. No, he wasn't the person I voted for (Jennifer) BUT I truly enjoyed his dancing this season. Not only is he a talented young man but he also seems like a truly nice guy. He should be proud of himself!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;4113433;
    I loved Kyle from week one. No, he wasn't the person I voted for (Jennifer) BUT I truly enjoyed his dancing this season. Not only is he a talented young man but he also seems like a truly nice guy. He should be proud of himself!
    That's the way I feel too, to have finished second against some very popular stars is quite remarkable and something that he can be very proud of. Way to go Kyle
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;4113433;
    And, he is a hard worker - open to anything. As Len said, they give him critiques, he takes it, works on areas he needs to improve and comes back better each week.

His brother seems to have the same upbeat spirit. I hope they both have long and lucrative Hollywood careers.

FORT Fogey

How much fun would this guy be at a party?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4113543;
    How much fun would this guy be at a party?
    Or in my (or YOUR) classroom????

I really grew to appreciate Kyle and his dancing along with his ebullient personality. He is such a joy to watch. I didn't know anything about him, but he is so charming. He seems like he really is a light around the other cast members. I saw him hugging Bristol a few times and it seemed so genuine. His ease with the others too was apparent. On GMA he was having so much fun.

+ Reply to Thread