+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

I'm shocked Michael made it. I think he was, too. Maybe there is a bigger MB fanbase watching this show than I thought. I'm happy I'll get to see Chelsie, but am not counting on these guys to make it too far. His dance was boring, and next week I think the jive might be difficult for him. He seemed to be on the weaker end, dance wise.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4066346;
    I'm shocked Michael made it. I think he was, too. Maybe there is a bigger MB fanbase watching this show than I thought. I'm happy I'll get to see Chelsie, but am not counting on these guys to make it too far. His dance was boring, and next week I think the jive might be difficult for him. He seemed to be on the weaker end, dance wise.
    It is very possible. I watch the show with my mother, and she wasn't surprised at all he was safe. She says he's got a lot of fans. Makes sense, I guess. I was really young when he was in his career prime, so basically the main song I remember from him is "Go the Distance" from Hercules in 1997. He did a decent job, I thought. I'm not looking forward to him in the Latin rounds though, I don't think.

I'm happy for Chelsie too, although I hope she'll get a strong contender next season. Nowhere to go but up after this spring's season, though!

He's such a nice guy so I was happy he made it through but I can't imagine him getting through the next few weeks. I was happy for Bolton and Chels that they lived to see another week. I'm sure they weren't feel all too secure in that happening. She does deserve a contender next season. I wish she had gotten Kyle because they would have been cute together but I like Lacey too so glad he went to one of the younger women.

Who is John Galt?

I LOVE Michael Bolton's voice, but he is no dancer (nor do I think he will get much better). He is also smaller than I would have thought (about 5'8" or 5'9" maybe). He seems like such a nice guy though so I hope he does improve.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;4067599;
    I LOVE Michael Bolton's voice, but he is no dancer (nor do I think he will get much better). He is also smaller than I would have thought (about 5'8" or 5'9" maybe). He seems like such a nice guy though so I hope he does improve.
    I was hoping he'd be a good dancer, but he is as stiff as a board. I don't think he and Chelsie will be around too long.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

He really needs to loosen up a bit.
    I think pairing him with Chelsie is a little odd, but I don't know who I'd swap around to give him a different partner.

Perhaps give Chelsie Sitch (sorry Chelsie) and give Michael to Karina.
    "That's Numberwang!"

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4067607;
    I was hoping he'd be a good dancer, but he is as stiff as a board. I don't think he and Chelsie will be around too long.
    He was no better than the Hoff. It must have been his fan base got him thru. Then too, the judges were easier on him.

No good. No no no good.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4067819;
    He really needs to loosen up a bit.
    I think pairing him with Chelsie is a little odd, but I don't know who I'd swap around to give him a different partner.

Perhaps give Chelsie Sitch (sorry Chelsie) and give Michael to Karina.
    Now that might have been hot! Karina and MB, sweet! Chelsie/Sitch maybe more natural fit. Good one fluff, too bad they didn't consult with you!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;4067872;
    He was no better than the Hoff. It must have been his fan base got him thru. Then too, the judges were easier on him.
    They kind of were, when I watched back. I figured Michael would be the one they wanted to get rid of first, but he was pretty dull and stiff. Like most everyone, he was better than expected, but still pretty bad. I doubt he'll last much longer, unless he has a bigger fanbase than even I give him credit for.

+ Reply to Thread