+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

  1. #11
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    I'm shocked Michael made it. I think he was, too. Maybe there is a bigger MB fanbase watching this show than I thought. I'm happy I'll get to see Chelsie, but am not counting on these guys to make it too far. His dance was boring, and next week I think the jive might be difficult for him. He seemed to be on the weaker end, dance wise.

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,894

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4066346;
    I'm shocked Michael made it. I think he was, too. Maybe there is a bigger MB fanbase watching this show than I thought. I'm happy I'll get to see Chelsie, but am not counting on these guys to make it too far. His dance was boring, and next week I think the jive might be difficult for him. He seemed to be on the weaker end, dance wise.
    It is very possible. I watch the show with my mother, and she wasn't surprised at all he was safe. She says he's got a lot of fans. Makes sense, I guess. I was really young when he was in his career prime, so basically the main song I remember from him is "Go the Distance" from Hercules in 1997. He did a decent job, I thought. I'm not looking forward to him in the Latin rounds though, I don't think.

    I'm happy for Chelsie too, although I hope she'll get a strong contender next season. Nowhere to go but up after this spring's season, though!

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    He's such a nice guy so I was happy he made it through but I can't imagine him getting through the next few weeks. I was happy for Bolton and Chels that they lived to see another week. I'm sure they weren't feel all too secure in that happening. She does deserve a contender next season. I wish she had gotten Kyle because they would have been cute together but I like Lacey too so glad he went to one of the younger women.

  4. #14
    Who is John Galt?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    983

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    I LOVE Michael Bolton's voice, but he is no dancer (nor do I think he will get much better). He is also smaller than I would have thought (about 5'8" or 5'9" maybe). He seems like such a nice guy though so I hope he does improve.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey live4romance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Emerald City
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by aname2;4067599;
    I LOVE Michael Bolton's voice, but he is no dancer (nor do I think he will get much better). He is also smaller than I would have thought (about 5'8" or 5'9" maybe). He seems like such a nice guy though so I hope he does improve.
    I was hoping he'd be a good dancer, but he is as stiff as a board. I don't think he and Chelsie will be around too long.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

  6. #16
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    He really needs to loosen up a bit.
    I think pairing him with Chelsie is a little odd, but I don't know who I'd swap around to give him a different partner.

    Perhaps give Chelsie Sitch (sorry Chelsie) and give Michael to Karina.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  7. #17
    BTW
    BTW is offline
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    530

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4067607;
    I was hoping he'd be a good dancer, but he is as stiff as a board. I don't think he and Chelsie will be around too long.
    He was no better than the Hoff. It must have been his fan base got him thru. Then too, the judges were easier on him.

  8. #18
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    No good. No no no good.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,236

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4067819;
    He really needs to loosen up a bit.
    I think pairing him with Chelsie is a little odd, but I don't know who I'd swap around to give him a different partner.

    Perhaps give Chelsie Sitch (sorry Chelsie) and give Michael to Karina.
    Now that might have been hot! Karina and MB, sweet! Chelsie/Sitch maybe more natural fit. Good one fluff, too bad they didn't consult with you!!!

  10. #20
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Michael Bolton & Chelsie Hightower - Season 11

    Quote Originally Posted by BTW;4067872;
    He was no better than the Hoff. It must have been his fan base got him thru. Then too, the judges were easier on him.
    They kind of were, when I watched back. I figured Michael would be the one they wanted to get rid of first, but he was pretty dull and stiff. Like most everyone, he was better than expected, but still pretty bad. I doubt he'll last much longer, unless he has a bigger fanbase than even I give him credit for.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.