+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino & Karina Smirnoff - Season 11

Re: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino & Karina Smirnoff - Season 11

I just had to go online and watch the dance. That was atrocious and deserved 3-3-3.

The sitch looked like a gay bird dancing.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

When is this egomaniac going to be off my screen? The show's just feeding into his own hype. I refuse to call him by his stupid nickname.

Them getting the encore was a sign this results show was going to be a mess. When I saw that "time machine" I couldn't believe it. Anyone else deserved the encore. I'm not surprised he's still there, or that the show didn't put him in jeopardy again. He and Karina both knew they were coming back, and I'm sure they'll get an easy pass again next week with their dance choice, but even if he stinks up the floor, the judges will go easy on him.

Those costumes were a rip off from Mel and Mya's paso's.

I actually disliked him before he started DWTS's. Now, I'm kind of liking him. Can he dance? No. Will he improve? Most likely not. However, he really seems to have a good work ethic and puts in the time and effort. He just doesn't have any natural ability, but it's not for lack of trying. I do think his feet hinder him quite a bit. But all in all, I like how seriously he seems to be taking this. And Karina (can't stand her) but she seems to be having fun with it this time around.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I have never watched an episode of Jersey Shore in my life, but this guy has some charisma. I think he truly wants to please the audience, but is just not graced with dancing skills. I would love for him to mature a little bit from the show, and see if he can make it in Hollywood minus the cheesy antics.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4078082;
    I have never watched an episode of Jersey Shore in my life, but this guy has some charisma. I think he truly wants to please the audience, but is just not graced with dancing skills. I would love for him to mature a little bit from the show, and see if he can make it in Hollywood minus the cheesy antics.
    I've never seen the show either, though I have of course heard of its various participants. I fully expected to dislike him, but he actually seems rather nice and willing to learn. Sadly, though, he is not a natural dancer and I don't think he will ever be any good. However, this is another one of those occasions that teaches me not to prejudge someone based on other people's opinions.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'm so glad to see other people who see this guy has some charisma. I was beginning to think I was the only one. I too have not see the Jersey Shore but I find him likable and do think he is truly trying. I was actually quite surprised to see him really put himself out there. I fully expected another Master P. Glad he's proved me wrong. Seems like a nice kid with alot going on. So what if can't dance.

I've never watched JS, either, but I do enjoy watching the guy.
    He looks he's working hard and having fun. And, for him to make Karina smile, now that's quite an accomplishment.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

He's terrible. Dances like a robot, no sense of music, and needs to be the next gone.

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3;4078418;
    He's terrible. Dances like a robot, no sense of music, and needs to be the next gone.
    I don't know whether missing the first 2-3 weeks of proper training time is responsible or if he just lacks ability, but I agree that his dancing was worse than even Margaret's, and he deserved to go over her. The only reason he might have gotten more votes than she did was because Karina choreographed a more more bizarre (and for some, weirdly fascinating) trainwreck than Louis did.

I've only seen one episode of Jersey Shore, it was all I could take, so I don't have much to go on, but I found Mike pretty insufferable on that show.
    On DWTS he's far nicer. Seems like a decent enough bloke and more Mike than "The Situation".
    I thught his dancing was dreadful this week and it irritated me to have the judges decide to glorify it with the encore.

I do think he's trying his best, but he seems to lack any natural ability and the fact that he's very pigeon-toed makes him always look like he's about to trip over his feet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast