+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars: Official Season 11 Cast (Live reveal 8/30)

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Dancing with the Stars: Official Season 11 Cast (Live reveal 8/30)

The only two that turn me off at this point are David and The Situation, so they probably won't be getting any of my votes no matter their talent. As of now, my favorites are Kurt Warner and Rick Fox...I'm hoping they are somewhat good.

I've never heard of Kurt or Kyle, so I'll be interested to see them and how they do.
    I expected to see Rick paired with Cheryl - they're probably expecting him to be the "sexy' one this season, and most of the other pairings seem typical for DWTS. I'm still so mad, though, about pairing Florence with Corky. Totally unfair.
    Kara, thanks, as always, for your great reporting on all these people. You're FORT's resident expert on all things DWTS and we are grateful.
    I will definitely give a full report if / when I get tickets. I just hope they lose the stupid 'celebraquarium' this season. Really hated it last time.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Aw, man! I was soo hoping for a Kyle/Chelsie pairing! Him and Lacey seem like they would be total opposites, but I guess I'll have to wait and see! I think he will suprise a lot of people and be really good..or atleast I hope so

But yay for Kurt/Anna and for Maks/Brandy (who will prob butt heads, but he has the best female of the female bunch)!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Maybe Corky can redeem himself. At least Florence seems to have more class than Cloris. Yes, much of it was because she is a comedianne - but it was way over the top in too many cases. I think Florence will carry herself better at any rate. Not necessarily in the dancing, but in general.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Totally agree schmoo. I remember being turned off by Corky, but I think it had more to do with how horrendous and vile Cloris Leachman was. I hope he is more fun to watch with Florence.

FORT Fogey

I don't like Michael Bolton with Chelsie. Blecch, it actually makes me feel queasy! Too bad Edyta isn't back .... I could see them as partners.

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4053114;
    Totally agree schmoo. I remember being turned off by Corky, but I think it had more to do with how horrendous and vile Cloris Leachman was. I hope he is more fun to watch with Florence.
    I've posted before that having met Cloris a few years ago, I'll attest to how totally down to earth and easy to talk to she was. Definitely not vile, so it's a shame that she might have given off that persona.
    I, too, hope that Corky keeps his over the top antics in check, because I have a feeling that Florence will last quite a while.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The results show is going to be two hours on Tuesday, September 21st. I guess they're really predicting this season to do well to justify that

I've been hoping that Chelsie would get an older, more mature, non baby faced partner. But Michael wasn't who I had in mind. I'm also surprised that Kyle/Chelsie weren't paired together but maybe it's just a stereotypical pairing they wanted to get away from with her. And maybe they figured Kyle's energy was better wasted on Lacey. Could be they don't expect him to do well, and figure they'll get him out early.

norealityhere, you're welcome! Every show's got their sleuths, since I love this show and worry who I'm gonna wind up viewing, I don't mind following the spoilers. It's nice to see how hard ABC tries to hide the results. Kurt/Anna weren't a pairing revealed on GMA, and since I was worried he was getting Lacey, I had to go the official website on ABC, and go to the last page to find out he got Anna.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-01-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Poo.

I was really hoping they'd pick Kat von D and OctoMom.

And maybe Max the surfer dude from TMZ.

On the bright side, at least we've got The Situation and The Hoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4052450;
    ...the personality and charisma of a stump...
    Oh, yes! I know you were talking about Kate but thanks for reminding me -
    We also get Audrina!

Note to Self: Be sure to Tivoid the first episode or two if you want to see any of those people.

Especially poor The Situation - he'll miss over a week of rehearsal time, I read somewhere, due to previous contractual commitments. Good thing he has such well-developed fist-pumping skills.

I can't wait to see how he works that into the paso doble. And the tango.
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4053218;
    The results show is going to be two hours on Tuesday, September 21st. I guess they're really predicting this season to do well to justify that

I've been hoping that Chelsie would get an older, more mature, non baby faced partner. But Michael wasn't who I had in mind. I'm also surprised that Kyle/Chelsie weren't paired together but maybe it's just a stereotypical pairing they wanted to get away from with her. And maybe they figured Kyle's energy was better wasted on Lacey. Could be they don't expect him to do well, and figure they'll get him out early.

norealityhere, you're welcome! Every show's got their sleuths, since I love this show and worry who I'm gonna wind up viewing, I don't mind following the spoilers. It's nice to see how hard ABC tries to hide the results. Kurt/Anna weren't a pairing revealed on GMA, and since I was worried he was getting Lacey, I had to go the official website on ABC, and go to the last page to find out he got Anna.
    I don't know Kurt at all - but I am extremely glad he got Anna - one of my faves.
    Who's paired with Lacey? I totally figured it would be the Situation.

+ Reply to Thread