+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3922146;
    I agree. I'm just praying they don't regurgitate anyone else from The Bach/ette for a while.

So is this the thread for those of us who can't quite let go?
    Pretty much We always start a spoiler thread for the rumors of the upcoming season, which might also included any changes to the format, new pros being added/old pros returning, or new dance styles. Last season the show kept a very tight lid on the spoilers of the cast leaking out. Pamela Anderson and Kate Gosselin were the only two I can re-call being spoiled ahead of time. It wasn't until the coming days of the cast reveal that more spoilers got released (thanks in part to the pros meeting up with their partners before the cast was announced, so there were sightings and info from sources coming out). I believe Jake, Erin, and Niecy were the only ones who hadn't been rumored to be on the new season. Season 9, thanks to twitter, practically the whole cast was spoiled and all the pairings revealed.

So I wouldn't put too much stock in the rumors just yet.

I'd like to see Vincent Izzarry (sp) and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
    Doogie Howser

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Don't watch this show . . . pretty much because there has never been anyone on there that I care to see.

I would, however, tune in to see Betty White or Neil Patrick Harris.

Seeing former Steeler Jerome "The Bus" Bettis anywhere on tv would definitely make me watch, but I'd rather not see him if it's gotta be on this show.

Jon Gosselin . . . . seriously? Just go away already.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3921849;
    I read that Joe Lando, who used to play Sully on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, really wanted to do this. I've been watching reruns and forgot how adorable he was!
    I would <3 that <3
    Team Kent SYTYCD!

More speculation of Johnny Weir:
    Is Johnny Weir heading to Dancing With The Stars? | Gather

From an interview with Johnny and Karina Smirnoff:
    Says Johnny:

I hope [Im going to do Dancing With the Stars]. I met Karina Smirnoff a few weeks ago and she was like, Johnny, you are the perfect height for me. Lets dance. Soits on. Ive chosen my partner, Im ready.

And what does Karina think?

Im a big fan of Johnny. His heart, his guts, hes got balls in every routine and I love that. I think for Dancing With the Stars, you gotta have not only determination, but you gotta have that drama, that deeper side of you, and Johnny has it! Im rooting for him to be on the next season of Dancing With the Stars.
    The question is - could the show handle Johnny?

I said before I don't think I could handle Johnny and Karina together. Of course, what would happen if he didn't get Karina? I think Evan/Cheryl thought they were going to get paired up together, and we know celebs don't always get their first choices. I like Johnny okay enough, but I don't know if I'd end up rooting for him in the end. He can be a little much at times. And he's fairly polarizing, so I don't know how he'd do.

Jonny would be fun to watch! I hope he is on next season! Can you imagine the costumes he would wear?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Newbie

i hope they do not put another figure skater because we have seen evan and kristi who both done very well and i feel dwts needs to get another sport genera besides skating and football. I would love to see a hockey player or baseball player on the show

I wouldn't mind if they took a season off from casting Olympians and football players. Not to say I don't have a long list of both I want to see, but there's so many other genres, and they can even get a lot of Olympic related sports without casting someone who went to the Olympics. As for Johnny, it would really depend how he came across as to whether I'd be rooting for him in the end. If it was picking a fight with the judges every week, making snide comments, and playing up the diva role, that'd get old really fast. Add Karina to the mix and it's even worse. He does seem like a Karina or Lacey partner, but I'd rather see him get someone he'd butt heads with (Cheryl would be a good pick). She wouldn't take crap. It'd surprise me to see them cast another figure skater right after Evan.

FORT Regular

I'm not a fan of either Johnny or Karina, so I could do without seeing either of them. I'd love to see a baseball player, but it would have to be someone who's no longer playing.

+ Reply to Thread