+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

E! is reporting that Derek is going to be paired with Jennifer Gray, which figures that the one season he has a partner that might take him out early, everyone else looks like they're going to be a trainwreck on the dance floor or really unlikeable. Looks like we're in for the long haul with Derek again (but good news for Derek fans). Sounds like Louis is back. I hope they don't bring Corky back if they cast Florence Henderson. The pros are supposed to be meeting their partners today.

Football players are hit or miss with me, but I love Kurt Warner Hope he doesn't wind up with Lacey or Karina. Also like Brandy and Eliza if those rumors are true. Those are about the only celebs I remotely care about. Hope a lot of the other names are false.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4048731;
    I think I may just join you. Between Maks potentially being paired with Kirstie, the thought of a Ballas brat winning again, and having to endure Cheryl, Lacey, and Karina, along with the cast looking like a complete bore (and adding in there The Situation, Audrina, and now Bristol)-well, they don't care if people tune in because it's so bad. They want the ratings. I hope this backfires. They're going a little too far. Here's hoping that the names rumored so far are all rumors. *Sigh* How I long for the seasons before Derek, Mark, and Lacey joined, and when it was more about the dancing rather than the flash and trash, and that the worst celeb casting they had was Heather Mills. The show's making a mockery of itself.

Gotta love it though. She blasted Levi for being too in love with fame rather than supporting their son. It's not like she needs the money.

I thought Kirstie tweeted yesterday that she wasn't doing this season?

Kirstie did deny the reports. I'm thinking the Bristol rumor is true, because if it wasn't, I'm sure she and her mama would be quick to deny it. Only bright side is I hope Levi is green with envy. Of course this means he'll be all over the media in the process

It's going to be an odd season. Only 4 contestants rumored and potentially locked as contestants are 20-30, the rest are 40 and up. I kind of see the angle the show is going for (controversial reality stars, headlining making celebs for their troubles, outlandish comidienne, a polarizing politicians daughter) but I think it could blow up in their face. I only remember Jennifer Gray from Dirty Dancing and Ferris Buehller, but couldn't name anything else she's done. I'm still counting on a lot of the names being rumors and that's all, even though none of the celebs have denied it that seem like locks. Even though last season is in the middle for me, this cast is a huge step down if its true.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-27-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Kirstie did deny the reports. I'm thinking the Bristol rumor is true, because if it wasn't, I'm sure she and her mama would be quick to deny it. Only bright side is I hope Levi is green with envy. Of course this means he'll be all over the media in the process

It's going to be an odd season. Only 4 contestants rumored and potentially locked as contestants are 20-30, the rest are 40 and up. I kind of see the angle the show is going for (controversial reality stars, headlining making celebs for their troubles, outlandish comidienne, a polarizing politicians daughter) but I think it could blow up in their face. I only remember Jennifer Gray from Dirty Dancing and Ferris Buehller, but couldn't name anything else she's done. I'm still counting on a lot of the names being rumors and that's all, even though none of the celebs have denied it that seem like locks. Even though last season is in the middle for me, this cast is a huge step down if its true.

Especially after last season's wonderful cast. What a disappointment except we get to see Maks again (but it's going to be hard to see him without Erin)....

So some potential pro/celeb rumors are Audrina/Tony and The Situation/Karina (wonder who Lacey gets if not him). I'm thinking, based on height/age, Bristol/Mark might be paired (wonder if the show would be evil enough to partner her with Louis).

Where did the Eliza rumor come from? Was that from a show or print article? I think I missed that one. TY.

Poor Tony, lucky Derek, and I really thought Lacey would get The Situation. I think that's a better pairing than Karina. Interesting.

I saw an article that Jennifer Grey will be with Derek. of course.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Who is John Galt?

Re: *Dancing With the Stars Season 11 Spoilers/Speculation*

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3921557;
    I saw another list of possibilites that included Nancy Pelosi, Jon Gosselin and Vienna.
    If those three are on, this will be one season I'll miss for sure - I cannot stand all three. Yuck yuck yuck!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4050091;
    Where did the Eliza rumor come from? Was that from a show or print article? I think I missed that one. TY.

Poor Tony, lucky Derek, and I really thought Lacey would get The Situation. I think that's a better pairing than Karina. Interesting.
    I saw the Eliza rumor on another site, coming from the same source that put Margaret Cho and Rick Fox out there. That's the only spot, and since I'd love for it to be true, it probably won't be

Karina/Situation was printed in InTouch online, and Tony recently started following Audrina on twitter. She's 5'7", so too tall for Mark, and would just be making it with Louis or Derek. I guess the show is giving Derek his due with Jennifer and trying to say he's not their fave, but she may go far if she can move better than I'm expecting. I don't know how she'll do name base wise but she's with Derek, so she's probably good for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4050091;

She's dating Rick Fox. Maybe somehow someone got them mixed up?
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread