+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

OMG.
    If she were on the show, I'd definitely want to boycott it.
    One of my least favorite reality people ever.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Since Vienna blasted Jake for being a fake and more in love with fame and the camera (and tried to paint herself as wanting to go live on a farm somewhere and be a housewife with 10 kids) she'd be a bit of a hypocrite to go for it-but that's if you believed she wasn't equally in love with the limelight herself. I've heard Ali and Roberto, but haven't heard Vienna's name, though I did wonder if the whole Jake split would give her an in. Hopefully not.

Surely Vienna's 15 minutes are DONE. I don't know too much about her since I didn't watch TB and between her and Jake...I might have to go with her. (He makes me gag.) However, it would be quite a stretch to call her a "star" - even of reality tv at this point.

Putting someone from TB/ette on is like putting someone with as much "star" quality on from Survivor or The Biggest Loser (competing networks so it'd never happen, but you get the point). I'd rather see them skip reality show wannabes all together, but there are some I guess that have accomplished more than accepting a proposal, fought for a guy's attention amongst 24 girls, only to have it come to an ugly end. I know it's all about marketing and promotion, and the new bachelor season is on in the fall, right? So good cross promotion. Just please tell me Melissa won't be there at the live press conference. I wonder if they'll announce the actual pairs that night, or drag that out to GMA the next day.

Chelsie is confirmed to be back So one of my all time favorite pros and one of my least faves are confirmed. Oh well, I'd rather see Derek than a few others. On another note, the creative arts Emmy's were tonight, and Chelsie/Derek's paso lost out to Mia Michaels.

OK magazine is now reporting three confirmed contestants:

The Situation
    Audriana Partridge
    Kurt Warner

Perez Hilton is also reporting that Brandy will be a contestant.

So far no excitement here

OK! EXCLUSIVE: The Situation & His Abs Join Dancing With the Stars | OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
    Last edited by DancingDad; 08-23-2010 at 04:27 PM.

oh gag.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I'll if The Situation turns out to be true. It'll be the first season where the pro will probably have to wear a hazmat suit. The show might think it's funny to pair sweet little Morman Chelsie with that sleaze It'll probably be her, Kym, or poor Edyta. Kurt Warner is the only one I'm excited about. I don't know anything about Audrina Patridge. Brandy would be fine with me, though I've heard her name mentioned before in different seasons. At least she's too tall for Derek or Mark. But no on I'm excited about. As I'm guessing, it's going to be a loooong, trainwreck filled season. If the best they can do is cast reality show famous wannabes who are famous for nothing. I pity the pros this time.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-23-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Audrina was rumored in the past to be with Dmitry so she will prob be with him. I don't think she's going to be all that good. The Situation I see with Lacey. I like Kurt Warner and chances are he will go pretty far based on fan base even if he isn't that good. I don't mind Brandy. She should be good and I hope Tony gets her. He deserves someone with a legit shot of going far.

New Season of DWTS Is All About "The Situation" - E! Online

The latest cast of Dancing With the Stars won't be announced until next Monday (after Bachelor Pad), but that doesn't mean we haven't already heard rumors about who the new dancing wrecks will be.

Folks, it's definitely sounding like we have a Situation on our hands...

Sources tell us that Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is a "done deal" and is going to be on ABC's hit show. And, of all the new castmembers, he's the star who the network is most thrilled about nabbing.

"He's going to be the Kate Gosselin of the new season," dishes our insider. "Minus the fact that we think people on set will probably like him."

We told you mucho times that Kate was not loved by the Dancing cast or crew, yet America couldn't get enough of her two-stepping around like an idiot.

Behind-the-scenes insiders predict that The Sitch is going to be the most-talked-about guy on Season 11 ("All eyes will be on Mike," says our source) and that the Jersey Shore star will be the biggest crowd-pleaser of them all (expect lots of ab revelations).

As for his dancing skills?

"We'll have to see, but we can't wait to see what he pulls off. He's going to be hilarious."

Well, The Situation's chest is almost as big as that of our all-time Dancing fave Pamela Anderson, so we're pretty excited, too. As for other competitors, we hear Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky and her fiancé, Roberto Martinez, also may be on the show, but that's not finalized yet.

Tony Dovolani would definitely not be too happy if one or both of them join. Last month at the ESPY Awards, when we asked him who should be cast, he told us they've had enough Bachelor stars on the show.

The contestants are supprosed to keep the news super hush-hush, but someone forgot to tell former Dallas Cowboys star Troy Aikman about that.

A few weeks ago he blabbed to TMZ that he would be on the new season, but he quickly retracted that via Twitter. Our insider says that despite the boneheaded move, he will "most likely" still be on the new season unless he's ousted by another former pro footballer.

"We couldn't believe it when we saw that on the blogs," says our source. "What an idiot."

Audrina Patridge is also locked in, according to our insider.

ABC never comments on future casting rumors.

Even though we'd die for Snooki to dance her poof off, we're loving that The Situation will be waltzing his clothes off. Since he's the hot commodity, we say pair him with Karina Smirnoff—though we hear he may be with Chelsie Hightower.

So what do you think about these possible dancing candidates? Aside from The Sitch, what we're hearing so far cast-wise is slightly boresville, so let's hope the other ones bring the drama.
    Interesting that Tony mentioned enough with the bachelor/ette crossovers, considering he's still friends with Melissa and is probably a good candidate to get Ali. But I agree with him, and I really hope the cast doesn't include more than 2 reality stars. 1 is enough. I'm already tired of The Situation and am dreading what's coming with him. Those kids have big enough egos, I can't imagine what'll happen when DWTS makes him their shining star, be all that end all for the season. Just once I'd like to see one of these stunt castings backfire big time. I'm hoping these are all red herring for the show, but I have a feeling once the cast is announced, I'll still be looking for Melissa's "big name", and scratching my head.

And please no to the Situation getting Chelsie-though pairing him with Lacey is just as bad, as I'd have to put up with her all season, too.

Lacey and Dmitry have tweeted they will not be doing the show this season. Derek and Chelsie are confirmed. Guess I can hope for The Situation getting paired with Cheryl or Karina, if either of them are back. Don't care for either one and didn't miss them last season, but would prefer Dmitry over Mark and Derek. We'll have one more pro than last season, so either Karina, Anna D., Kym, or a newbie, unless they do an uneven guys/girls. Twelve couples this season.

+ Reply to Thread