+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Dancing With the Stars Season 11 (Fall) - Spoilers/Speculation

Can't for the life of me remember where I read this, but I did see yesterday that Julianne likely won't be back this season b/c she is about to start working on the re-make of "Footloose"

It might have been US Weekly

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I read that, and Julianne pretty much confirmed it. In the never ending saga on Derek's return, now reports are he's moving to England to be with his sweetie and that he's doing at least one SCD appearance. Derek hasn't confirmed any of this, just that he wouldn't be a pro on Strictly because of DWTS and made no mention he wouldn't be back if asked. I think his contract ran out after this season.

FORT Regular

That's all good news for me. I think I can handle Mark if he is on his own.

FORT Regular

Two new rumors - Troy Aikman stated to TMZ that he is 'officially' on board. Also heard a rumor that Teresa Giudice from Real Housewives of New Jersey is doing it. Wonder how tall she is? I don't watch that show, so I have no opinion one way or the other, but it's on Bravo which is under the NBC umbrella. If they pair her with Maks we could have Team Jersey.

I just saw the Troy Aikman thing too. I don't know a lot about him. I don't watch the housewives but I don't think I'd like her.

The first time I heard the producers say they wanted to only cast people who were accomplished in something was when another Housewives cast member wanted to do the show a few seasons back. How their opinion has changed I like Troy Aikman, but was hoping they'd finally take a break in casting someone from the NFL. I'm not getting good vibes about this season.

FORT Regular

And now Troy Aikman has said he's not doing it. LOL. Make up your mind!

I was thinking it could have been a joke or maybe he wasn't supposed to let the cat out of the bag. A panelist on Chelsea Lately (comedienne Heather McDonald) recently tweeted she was doing the show, but that's been a long running joke with her as well so who knows. I'd probably be closer to believing the Real Housewives lady. I don't watch that series, so I have no knowledge of her.

I'll be curious if Derek returns or not, and whether his BFF Mark will be included. Between the two, I'd rather see Derek but at least the show doesn't favor Mark as much.

There is now an Ali (bachelorette, don't know how to spell her name) rumor on People.com. They said she's "rumored to be in talks" I think it was. They have a poll on which you would rather see: Ali, Teresa whats her name (housewives) and the Situation. I don't watch any of those shows so I know nothing about any of them, but given what I've seen in the media I think I would like Ali far, far more than the other two.

This was not in the magazine but when I was reading the comments one poster said something about them maybe having to compete with Sarah Palin, who he was "hoping would end up with Jonathan". I have not seen this rumor anywhere, so I don't really think it's legit and I know I'll get mega flamed for this, but...I adore Sarah Palin. I would be happy to see her on the show.

+ Reply to Thread