+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/25 Finale Pt 2 - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/25 Finale Pt 2 - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3913998;
    They're giving Evan a "way to go runner-up" speach. Kinda stinks. Don't know if they already know the viewer results or not, but seems like they have crowned the winner already.
    I can't believe they don't know the results ahead of time. They want an outcome, so they have to know to get it. It was planned, Nicole who's a pro is winning. Probably more for Derek than her. I'd love nothing more than the audience to all be chanting for Evan, only to have Nicole's name read as the winner. Talk about awkward.

Predictable outcome, and could have been a more enjoyable season. Thank you biased judges and producers.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3913999;
    I guess Popularity would be good if this was an audiition for for a high school glee club. This is about dancing and the best dancer deserves to win and no doubt about it Nicole is the better dancer with Evan a close second.
    Except in season 1, these same judges gave Kelly (was that the winner's name?) 10's because she had improved the most. And that was with an obvious flub.

So I guess the judges can interpret rules for their favorite.

I truly don't want to be snarky with you MsDiva--my snark is intended for the judges only...

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;3914005;
    10-9-9 in the final dance? Are you kidding me?

Gee, I hope Mark Ballas doesn't hurt his knee all over again hoisting Derek up on his shoulders again.

Get ready for the Derek Show....
    I hope he does and hurts Derek's in the process. Maybe I'll finally get my break from them next season (I'm kidding, btw ). Hopefully they have more class than to celebrate themselves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3913982;
    Chad got injured so he can't dance.
    That's too bad. I've watched him on other non-DWTS videos. He is VERY, VERY funny.

I hope he uses his time on the show as a catalyst for other things.

I have to say I wish we would have seen more of Shannon. She did great on the very first night and again tonight. She would have been fun to watch progress.

FORT Fan

Poor Anna, she already looks defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3913999;
    I guess Popularity would be good if this was an audiition for for a high school glee club. This is about dancing and the best dancer deserves to win and no doubt about it Nicole is the better dancer with Evan a close second.
    MsDiva, with all due respect, this debate only goes around in circles every season. They say vote for your favorite and I know you supported Chad prior to his elimination and he may have been the hottest, but not the best.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Newbie

Judges are tired of their favorite not winning, so ................ Nikole is a pro so of course she is better than Evan and Derick is a better choreographer

Puke - they both make me sick and the judges are full of crap to give this to a professional dancer and I will never watch this show again!

She won! I knew it! The two pros won. And guess who was the first one done to put Derek on his shoulders? They barely gave Evan/Anna any acknowledgement. Anna looked peeved. Nicole acted like she just won the showcase showdown. I guess she was the only one not in on it.

At least Aiden put Nicole on his shoulders.

+ Reply to Thread