+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/25 Finale Pt 2 - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/25 Finale Pt 2 - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Carrie Ann seems to be letting them down gently with her comments.

That was a really nice dance, but I think it was kind of missing that "wow" factor for a last dance of the season...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

They're giving Evan a "way to go runner-up" speach. Kinda stinks. Don't know if they already know the viewer results or not, but seems like they have crowned the winner already.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3913990;
    Of course the two pros Derek & Nicole got all tens - what do you expect from two pros? The judges are doing their best to help her win - cause I bet she does not have the majority of the home votes! That is why these dances and scoring tonight along with their scores from last night - they have to know she has not been the most popular with most of us!
    I guess Popularity would be good if this was an audiition for for a high school glee club. This is about dancing and the best dancer deserves to win and no doubt about it Nicole is the better dancer with Evan a close second.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Scores: 10/9/9 Anna knows. They tipped the scale so Zinger the Ringer and the Producers pet can win. Anna really wants this. Derek's already had it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3913996;
    They broke mold when they made Evan! What is not to love about this sweet dancing couple! Thanks for a great season Evan and Anna!
    DITTO!

Thanks again Len and Bruno for propping up your favorite, Nicole.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

Len and Bruno better have body guards with them when they go out after the show, they may get tomatoes thrown at them.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Well that was a nail in the coffin for Evan. They didn't even bother giving him straight 10s and try and make it closer between him and Nicole so it'd be more dramatic.

Would have to be some overwhelming voting for Evan to win this one.
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

If the Judges were so biased toward Nicole they should have put them last. At least let Anna & Evan dance with a chance at it. If this was golf, Nicole just holed out while Evan was a foot away.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fan

10-9-9 in the final dance? Are you kidding me?

Gee, I hope Mark Ballas doesn't hurt his knee all over again hoisting Derek up on his shoulders again.

Get ready for the Derek Show....

FORT Fan

Bruno and Len, 9's were SO UNCALLED FOR... and what's with Len telling Nicole she should win, without even seeing the others dance.....This show is so rigged...all we can pray for is the public votes for Evan/Anna

+ Reply to Thread