+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/25 Finale Pt 2 - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/25 Finale Pt 2 - Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Here come our second place finishers, Evan/Anna, who probably feel 2 inches tall right now. Even if they do win, that's going to sting.

You're real winners to some of Evan/Anna. I've gotten more enjoyment from them than Nicole/Derek.

FORT Fan

Did Derek get his hair freshly colored for tonight? Looks different from last night.

Don't give up hope, those rooting for Evan!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Of course the two pros Derek & Nicole got all tens - what do you expect from two pros? The judges are doing their best to help her win - cause I bet she does not have the majority of the home votes! That is why these dances and scoring tonight along with their scores from last night - they have to know she has not been the most popular with most of us!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3913980;
    I noticed it too, but I noticed her like that the whole season, i.e. she seems aloof, but I don't think she really is. I think/hope she's just in "comedic performance mode".

What happended to Chad tonight? Is he not dancing? I don't think he went on Jimmy Kimmel when he got booted. Did he develop an attitude or some sort?
    Chad is injured.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

That was better than the jive.

CA says Nicole/Derek may be winning the scores but won the hearts of her and everyone, liked he took the constructive criticism they took and went with. Len says they were a joy to watch, which translates to the 'people's champ but not ours'. Bruno liked it. But of course they weren't enthusiastic like Nicole/Derek's.

Hoping for an upset, but not counting on it.

FORT Regular

I'm DYING out here in CA... stuck at work until 10pm. THANK YOU everyone for a blow by blow... : sigh:: I just know I"m going to be disappointed...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3913990;
    Of course the two pros Derek & Nicole got all tens - what do you expect from two pros? The judges are doing their best to help her win - cause I bet she does not have the majority of the home votes! That is why these dances and scoring tonight along with their scores from last night - they have to know she has not been the most popular with most of us!
    Did anyone else notice Nicole give a wink to CA before she critiqued them last night???

Wow, that was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. Maybe it was the intro when Anna spoke of her affection.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

They broke mold when they made Evan! What is not to love about this sweet dancing couple! Thanks for a great season Evan and Anna!

+ Reply to Thread