+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

I haven't watched DWTS before this season. I was Hines Ward who brought me onboard! Wouldn't be watching if it wasn't for him.

Would love to see other Steelers in there . . . specifically Jerome Bettis or Franco Harris.

As for celebrities . . . I would love love love to see Hugh Jackman on the show, but doubt it will ever happen. Other hopefuls:

David James Elliott (Harmon Rabb on JAG)
    Joel Gretsch (4400 and V)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I'd like to see a season of All-Stars. Invite previous winners and others who really can dance. This way we can see some really good dancers and also see what the pros are made of too, when they actually have somebody to work with.
    I really like this idea, but instead of having any past winners, I would want them to have people who came close to winning, but didn't quite make it like Mario Lopez and Mel B. That's how Top Chef did it, and I think the contestants had more drive, because they were trying to prove something they failed to do before. It would also give them a reason to have Misty May-Treanor back, since she never got her full chance to show what she could do.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'd love to see someone from a different sport besides the NFL for a change, like baseball or hockey. We haven't had that sport represented yet. In terms of other athletes, with the Olympics coming up next year, I'd go for Marion Jones (she'd have the whole scandal and image makeover story going for her), Jackie Joyner-Keerse, Greg Louganis, Amanda Beard, Alicia Sacramone, and I'd love to see another snowboarder do the show. Also Andre Agassi and his wife Steffi Graf.

For others, Skeet Ulrich, Matthew Lillard, Freddie Prinze jr (and his wife Sarah Michelle Gellar), anyone from the band Hanson (my own guilty pleasure as a teeny bopper ), Niki Taylor (always loved her), Elle MacPhearson, and Tony Shaloub.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I would love to Grant Goodeve on DWTS. I am assuming others around here within my age bracket remember Eight is Enough...and the actor who played the older brother, David...yummmmy! Had a mad crush on him back in the late '70's, early '80's.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tom Selleck on the show either. Always had me some love for Tom.
    GREAT idea! I wonder what Grant is up to? I remember those days! LOL

I would like to Chelsea Handler! I think she would be a hoot. I would also like to see Anderson Cooper, former vice-president Al Gore and Michael Jordan.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    anyone from the band Hanson (my own guilty pleasure as a teeny bopper ),
    THIS.

I've actually seen them pop up a lot in other places on lists of "stars" that people want to see. I doubt they would ever do it, but it's so much fun to think about

FORT Fanatic

If Hugh Jackman were on the show I would vote for him for just standing there, no dancing required.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    If Hugh Jackman were on the show I would vote for him for just standing there, no dancing required.
    LOL! Me too!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread