+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

Not exactly who I'd want to see, but Pia says she'd love to be a contestant on the show (no surprise-gee, wonder who her partner would be?) although by the time she's able to do it her 15 minutes may be up. Also a good follow up to Bristol is her pal, Teen Mom star Maci Bookout, who wants to do the show as well. Her people are reportedly throwing the idea to producers.

Pia wouldn't last long. She would still have the same bland personality and wooden moves. Hopefully she can get her DWTS kicks in the dating pool, instead.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I really doubt the show would cast anyone from Teen Mom, but if they had to go for someone, Maci would be my pick. She was far and away the best mother of all the girls.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Pia wouldn't last long. She would still have the same bland personality and wooden moves. Hopefully she can get her DWTS kicks in the dating pool, instead.
    Well, they're denying it, but still milking it. Apparently Mark had no idea Pia would be appearing this week until it Monday, or that he'd be dancing to her A couple of articles I read referred to Pia performing with her "love interest". The producers would probably milk Pia even if she wasn't good and bringing the fan support they expected. Hey if she went out that soon on Idol, it says something. And when it comes to that show, where you have unlimited votes, I don't buy the theory people just throw their votes elsewhere because they assume your safe.

Sounds like she might give Brooke a run for her money. Maybe Ms. Burke is about to be replaced

I think Drew Lachey should replace Brooke. What about you?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I think almost anybody could and should replace Brooke. Sorry - the woman is seriously overpaid (no matter how much she makes) for a job for which she is obviously underqualified.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I would love to Grant Goodeve on DWTS. I am assuming others around here within my age bracket remember Eight is Enough...and the actor who played the older brother, David...yummmmy! Had a mad crush on him back in the late '70's, early '80's.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tom Selleck on the show either. Always had me some love for Tom.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    I really doubt the show would cast anyone from Teen Mom, but if they had to go for someone, Maci would be my pick. She was far and away the best mother of all the girls.
    I only watched the first season, but if we had to pick someone, I'd go with either Maci or Caitlynn. Of the 4 that were one, those are the two who seemed to have their heads screwed on the straightest. Teen Mom is an very popular show, so the producers might consider it, but they'd probably go for one of the train wrecks on there.

Sounds good to me!

I'd like to see a season of All-Stars. Invite previous winners and others who really can dance. This way we can see some really good dancers and also see what the pros are made of too, when they actually have somebody to work with.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I'd like to see a season of All-Stars. Invite previous winners and others who really can dance. This way we can see some really good dancers and also see what the pros are made of too, when they actually have somebody to work with.
    I like this idea!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread