+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

Re: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

I wouldn't mind seeing Jennette McCurdy (she plays iCarly's bff).
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4123666;
    Is AC a fan of hers?
    I wonder if Andy will have him on Watch What Happens Live?
    Would love to see him on that.
    UPDATE: Anderson AND NeNe are going to be on tonight's new Watch What Happens Live!

Call in and ask them about appearing on DWTS!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I learn so much by reading this forum. I never would have guessed Anderson was a fan of a RHW I'd give NeNe votes if she could get Anderson on the show. I know it's probably beneath him to do it with his career being where it is, but he's still high on my wish list.

If NeNe is doing The Celebrity Apprentice, I doubt we'd see her (if we were going to) on the spring edition. I don't know if ABC would want her on their show and airing on one that's competition

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4125448;
    I learn so much by reading this forum. I never would have guessed Anderson was a fan of a RHW I'd give NeNe votes if she could get Anderson on the show. I know it's probably beneath him to do it with his career being where it is, but he's still high on my wish list.

If NeNe is doing The Celebrity Apprentice, I doubt we'd see her (if we were going to) on the spring edition. I don't know if ABC would want her on their show and airing on one that's competition
    I dunno, if Anderson is willing to sit and talk to a drunken Andy Cohen and his "favorite" Real Housewife on Bravo, I think he'd also sit in the audience of DWTS a few times. I think the biggest hurdle would be that he's on the East Coast.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

THanks, MF, for posting the info on Anderson Cooper.
    I saw a promo on Bravo and will definitely be watching AC tonight.
    Who doesn't love the guy?!!

I only wish I were on the East Coast and could call in or twitter some questions for him!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Whenever AC is on Ellen they discuss their mutual fascination with the "Real Housewives" shows. I know she has said "no way" but I would really love to see Portia on the show but not in a same sex pairing. A same sex pairing in the U.S. would be a stunt that, after the Palin mess, I don't think their viewers could handle.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I would not like to see any of the Housewives on DWTS and especially not NeNe. I live near ATL and these women do not in any way reflect how people live in Atlanta. Also, there are actually other white housewives here that are not insane bimbos like Kim the token white woman on this show. That is the most freakish woman with zero morals and her reality is not something that anyone could possibly relate to. But the thing that really upsets people that live in Georgia is that none of these women are from Atlanta or even from the South. They are all new transplants from the north or west some with marginal pasts.

I'd like to see Ellen...or Oprah dancing.

Would love to see Sara Ramirez (Callie from Grey's Anatomy).

I would love to see an All Star season where all of the finalists who didn't win could come on and compete for it. Then they all have some experience and the pros could really kick up the choreography. We would see pros like Charlotte again and the pros who have never been to the finale or who have multiple finalists can take the partners of the pros who had two or more in the finals without wins. They could bring a few new pros or pros that haven't been on in awhile to fill in the gaps as with 12 seasons there are 23 finalists (of course some might decline or have conflicts.) It would be great fun.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

+ Reply to Thread