+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

Re: Who Would YOU Like to See on DWTS Next?

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP;4113713;
    Just some names off the top of my head, in no particular order...

Martina Navratilova
    Jerry Mathers
    James Cromwell
    R Lee Ermey
    Jennie Finch
    Any of the Chilean Miners
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Helen Hunt
    Steve Buscemi
    Sandra Rinomato
    Lucy Lawless

Steve Buscemi would be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4113887;
    Actually, Lindsay Hartley has gone over to All My Children, though she hasn't debuted yet, so she is in fact an ABC star now! I would love to her to do DWTS! I adore her!

I think the guy who played Van on Reba would be fun, or the lady who played Barbara Jean, though I think she hosts the Singing Bee on CMT.

Wayne Brady would also be great, though I'm sure he is busy with Let's Make a Deal!

As far as pros go, my favorite two are Louis and Cheryl, so I'd like to see them both back! They just seem like great teachers because no matter what duds they had, they brought out the best in them...or at least to me they did! Chelsie and Dmitry are also two of my favorites, so I hope they are back as well! Edyta has always been my least favorite pro, so I didn't really miss her this season, though I do think it's wrong that she got the shaft for so long!
    See, that's how much I keep up with the soaps! I thought Lindsey had gone on to Days. She would be amazing, though, and pair her w/ Tony or Maks...that would be one smokin couple!!

And oooh, you're talking about Steve Howie from Reba! I love him! Add him to my list!!

Some of my picks are:

Chris Meloni
    Sig Hansen
    David Cassidy
    Sean Hayes
    Kevin Dillon
    Meatloaf
    Tom Colicchio
    Sally Fields
    Jillian Michaels
    Stephanie Seymour
    Valerie Bertinelli

For me, there are a couple of groups of people I'd like to see represented on the show. I'd love to see:

A retired MLB player. Current ones couldn't do it due to the schedule. MLB, NASCAR, and the NHL are the only major USA sports leagues left that they've ignored. Soccer too, but that doesn't get the attention the other sports do. But please, no Darryl Strawberry (who already begged Trump to fire him from Celeb Apprentice), no David Wells, no Dennis Eckersley, and no Jose Canseco.

Anyone from the cast of Full House, preferably John Stamos ( ) or Candace Cameron Bure.

Any of the Backstreet Boys! Problem with that though is they were the best of all the boy bands dancing-wise (IMO) and would probably mop the floor with the other contestants in terms of ability. I naturally dislike ringers... but since this show saw fit to subject me to the likes of Drew Lachey, Joey Fatone, and Lance Bass, they could at least throw me a BSB bone! They're going on tour in the summer, but there's rumors of a spring SA tour as well. *shrug* Maybe Kevin could do it, since he isn't with the band anymore. And give him to Anna!

Otherwise, I have a few specific people I'd like to see.

From no-longer-in-soap-land: I would love to see Genie Francis cast, or her and her husband Jonathan Frakes (Star Trek actor; director).

From current soaps, I'd love to see:
    Ted King (GH, Loving, The City, Another World, about to start on OLTL; used to be on Charmed, as well)
    Michael Easton (OLTL, Port Charles)
    Jason Thompson (GH)
    Nathan Parsons (GH)
    Lexi Ainsworth (GH)

If DWTS ever subjects me to Maurice Benard or Steve Burton from GH, I am GONE. They can't act for starters, and more importantly, their fans will ensure they win it all regardless.

I know Nancy Lee Grahn from GH was rumored for this season, but hopefully it was made up. I highly doubt she would be able to keep her hateful and judgmental political commentary to herself. Everyone who disagrees with her is an idiot. And she will happily tell you that, heh. To the poster who mentioned Farah Fath-- She's on OLTL now. Doubtful she'd be on. Her job has been rumored to be in jeopardy for a few months now.

Also would love to see Julie Andrews.

If he were not involved in a federal perjury trial in March, they would probably try and cast Barry Bonds for the trainwreck factor. People think the word "haters" was overused this season? Well, I can just imagine what would come out of his mouth! HAHA! Everyone, and I do mean everyone, is out to get him in his deranged little mind. He would probably cuss out the judges to their faces for daring to criticize him. Captain Narcissist. The only people who can stand him, for the most part, are some of the Giants fans. And some of his family. Otherwise? To know him is to loathe him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't know if anyone in the news would be willing to go to a show like DWTS, but I'd love to see Anderson Cooper He somewhat criticized his stint as host of The Mole when he moved up into higher journalism, and CNN seems to keep him pretty busy. But I can dream.

Though I'm not really a fan anymore, I'd like to see what Nancy Grace would look like. Her interactions with Brooke and the judges might be worth it

Sadly, as I do not watch much TV i have no idea who most of you are nominating. I am sure they are all great. Of the few people I do know though:

Any of the Sex and the City gals
    Mr. Big! (Chris Noth)
    Jamie Lee Curtis (who said she was asked but turned it down and is now reconsidering)
    Meryl Streep
    Ali and Roberto, the best bach couple we've ever known
    The Machine (the BB player)

But pls no politcally polarizing figures like Palin or Delay (who got convicted today by the way!)

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4114124;
    I don't know if anyone in the news would be willing to go to a show like DWTS, but I'd love to see Anderson Cooper He somewhat criticized his stint as host of The Mole when he moved up into higher journalism, and CNN seems to keep him pretty busy. But I can dream.

Though I'm not really a fan anymore, I'd like to see what Nancy Grace would look like. Her interactions with Brooke and the judges might be worth it
    perfect! Anderson can be the first gay star! He'd be gorgeous with Derek!

Larry King's schedule is going to be pretty wide open in a couple weeks... ; )

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4114128;
    As long as they don't put somebody like Carson Kressley (or any other guy for that matter) with Maks
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4114128;

Didn't know he was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). I was thinking Andy Cohen - he can be hilarious...

+ Reply to Thread