+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 5/18 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/18 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3907555;
    Lol it will either be all tens or close to it with all of them having the exact same score or a point apart.lol.
    Oh dear, so we vote for nothing? (I'm a DWTS rookie...first season)

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3907559;
    From what I've seen on the MB, the Chad fans are voting for Nicole
    Oh my lord... say it isn't so!

This Chad voter would never vote for Derek and whatever ringer he's paired with that season. Not that he isn't good, or a fantastic choreographer, but I just won't do it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3907561;
    Oh dear, so we vote for nothing? (I'm a DWTS rookie...first season)
    No, no. It's the popular vote from the home audience that will determine the winner because the scores are usually so close.

In the Derek pro segment it looks like Derek has more than one beautiful sister. Marabeth is just as beautiful as Julianne in fact looks just like her.

(Had to watch Lost with my son, who I hope is in bed now!)

YAY!!!!! I saw the nervous looks on Erin's and Maks' faces all night. Earlier tonight, two different focus groups were predicting two different bottom 2's. Something clicked for me when I kept hearing Tom say the "100th elimination." moonchaser earlier had a post here about Chad and what he does for people - and numbers kept coming into my head. I just had a feeling he would be the 100th. I know it's weird, but. . .

I so enjoyed the encore dance. Erin should have had it the week she did the blindfolded dance. I couldn't believe they didn't give it to her then. And I can't remember who did have it that week. It's OK she didn't get the encore -because she's staying - but they'd better give it to her next week. Maybe they knew she would have another opportunity?

Did not enjoy the Kiss dance. What was the purpose of this again? At least we didn't have to suffer watching a post-dance "interview" and hear all of the wonderful things that are happening for our beloved former F1!

Miley :nono What on earth is she trying to do? I never thought she could sing (for those of you who watch AI it was funny watching her "coach" Crystal Bowersox!) at all. When she was 14 and everyone was proclaiming how "wholesome" she was, I saw her standing sideways with a dress cut out that revealed a little more than necessary on the side. I knew then the "wholesome" thing was a farce and she would turn into another Britney, Lindsay, take your pick. Not many parents would let their 14 yr. old daughter dress like that or, a few years later, let current boyfriend "move in" for convenience. Hey, it worked for Jamie Lynn Spears!

I noticed that the college dance team that got the highest judges scores last week is not advancing to the finals. The viewers must have chosen the team with the guys who wanted to meet girls!

OK, Erin and Maks, you promised us something. Hope you don't forget!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3907559;
    From what I've seen on the MB, the Chad fans are voting for Nicole
    That board was one of the biggest endorsements of Kate support this season. Nicole is the most unlikeable one left with one of the more unlikeable pros. Obviously people have their issues with Erin/Maks and won't vote for them, and some people don't think Evan/Anna deserve to win or have their own little quirks with them. So screw with the votes and vote for the two pros to take the tacky mirrorball trophy home. I guess let Derek have it. It probably means more to take one for his team than for the other pros.

Seeing Jonathan tonight-sweet, caring, gentleman Jonathan-makes me steamed even more that the show always saddles him with the clunkers, the controversial, or the nutjobs and have never given him a real shot. Then there's Derek, who's had one every season. I wish the show would get called out on having to answer that one. I wouldn't expect anything but the typical 'we match by height, personality, and celeb request' but I'd like them to be poked a little more.

I hope there's nothing screwy with the judges scores this finale. The repeat dance is always done on Tuesday with just the judges scores (probably so they can tip the scale if they need to), but I hope they don't purposely save another dance for that night.

Yes he did. With the exception of Kate and Jake, everyone left with class pretty much this season. I'm torn between Erin and Evan, but I'm going with Evan for my votes, mainly because of Anna. I really want to see her win it this season like I did for Kym last year.
    I'm torn as well. I guess I'll wait until Monday and see how it goes. I can't believe they won't make the scoring close or blast anyone. They never do. Jake I think leaving was a crush of the egos for him. I don't think he was completely classless, but Kate on the other hand....they needed the entire hour just to boost her self esteem back up and tell her she's really a good person, America doesn't know what they're doing to her. Speaking of getting ringers, the show owes Tony.

OK, Erin and Maks, you promised us something. Hope you don't forget!
    Just what I was thinking! I'm not taking Radar Online's word for it BTW, was the red head they kept pointing to Erin's sister? I know she's been in the audience a lot lately.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-18-2010 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3907587;

Just what I was thinking! I'm not taking Radar Online's word for it BTW, was the red head they kept pointing to Erin's sister? I know she's been in the audience a lot lately.
    karalott, I think she's been there for every show. I know she's in the cast of Step Up 3, and she probably lives out there. Erin might be living with her.

I'm so happy Erin & Maks are in the finals!!! I have to give it to Chad, though. Pure class act. I liked the videos of the pros! That was a great idea. I don't think they've ever done that before, have they?

for Erin/Maks....I was switching between DWTS and AI for the full hour and was so nervous, I had to switch to AI as Tom announced who was going home. Was ecstatic to switch back and see Erin/Maks safe. I adore Chad and gave him many votes throughout the season but I love Erin's vulnerability as she learns to trust Maks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3907583;/
    Did not enjoy the Kiss dance. What was the purpose of this again?
    That was too embarassing to watch.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3907608;
    I'm so happy Erin & Maks are in the finals!!! I have to give it to Chad, though. Pure class act. I liked the videos of the pros! That was a great idea. I don't think they've ever done that before, have they?
    They did during season 5. I loved seeing a glimpse into the pros past, but I can see why they maybe don't do it every season. Derek and Cheryl are usually good bets to make it this far at least, so they'd have to come up with something new each time. I know throughout the later seasons, they've shown bits and pieces of the pros background in dance and maybe for a rehearsal clip had something mentioned. Much like Louis, I'm so glad Maks cut his hair.

+ Reply to Thread