+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 5/18 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/18 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The only part of Miley Cyrus's show I saw was when she'd finished singing, and was huffing and puffing afterwards. She needs to work on her cardio.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3907370;
    Yay for Erin and Maks!

Hugs for MsDll!

Bruno messed up -- He spoke about Erin being in the finals without any conditional language -- so he gave it away before they announced it.
    Yeah, chris, glad you caught that, too. When CA talked about Chad's growth and Bruno talked about Erin's contribution to the finals, I relaxed. Actually, I relaxed when I saw Erin's position. For the last few weeks (I think as far back as Kate), they've been alternating sides during eliminations. Last week was the right side, so I assumed that this week, it'd be the left.

Yay, yay, yay! Power voting worked! EA and Maks in the finals! Wahoo

I've never seen a finale.

What are the four dances they'll have to perform?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3907534;
    I've never seen a finale.

What are the four dances they'll have to perform?
    They have the freestyle and (if it counts), a repeat dance that they've already done this season. As for the other two, it was mentioned they might do a salsa relay/dance off. In the past, the final 3 would do a dance off that was structured just like the team dances except they each get scored seperately. So that's probably what that is. As for the 4th, I don't remember them ever doing 4 dances in the finale before. They might pick their own dance style to do, or like season 5, the judges might pick a style for them to re-do.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3907539;
    They have the freestyle and (if it counts), a repeat dance that they've already done this season. As for the other two, it was mentioned they might do a salsa relay/dance off. In the past, the final 3 would do a dance off that was structured just like the team dances except they each get scored seperately. So that's probably what that is. As for the 4th, I don't remember them ever doing 4 dances in the finale before. They might pick their own dance style to do, or like season 5, the judges might pick a style for them to re-do.
    Thanks bunches, kara. They made it

yes then they will give everyone all 10's for good measure and make the viewers believe it is a close race. Same dance different season.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3907548;
    yes then they will give everyone all 10's for good measure and make the viewers believe it is a close race. Same dance different season.
    so I shouldn't power vote?

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3907492;
    Chad left with class. SOOOOO HAPPY Erin and Maks and Evan and Anna made it to the finals. Now I have to worry about the votes being split and Nicole winning because of it. What to do?????
    Yes he did. With the exception of Kate and Jake, everyone left with class pretty much this season. I'm torn between Erin and Evan, but I'm going with Evan for my votes, mainly because of Anna. I really want to see her win it this season like I did for Kym last year.

Here's hoping that the votes will not be split. I think a lot of Chad supporters will likely vote for Erin, but I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3907551;
    so I shouldn't power vote?
    Lol it will either be all tens or close to it with all of them having the exact same score or a point apart.lol.

My Chad votes will be split between Evan & Nicole. I won't watch but i will vote.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

From what I've seen on the MB, the Chad fans are voting for Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3907552;
    Yes he did. With the exception of Kate and Jake, everyone left with class pretty much this season. I'm torn between Erin and Evan, but I'm going with Evan for my votes, mainly because of Anna. I really want to see her win it this season like I did for Kym last year.

Here's hoping that the votes will not be split. I think a lot of Chad supporters will likely vote for Erin, but I don't know.

+ Reply to Thread