+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Yay Evan!! Can't wait to watch later tonight. How many votes do we get by calling in tonight? Is it 5 this week?

FORT Fanatic

I thought Erin was better than Chad even with the bobbles. Maks forces her to take risks that scare her to death and it shows on her face, but I'm proud of her. I put in all my votes for Erin and Maks! They may not have deserved two 10's this time but there were other times when they deserved more than they got like in the waltz tonight. I think one 10 was earned but because they went 1st they saved it.JMO
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;3906224;
    I thought Erin was better than Chad even with the bobbles. Maks forces her to take risks that scare her to death and it shows on her face, but I'm proud of her. I put in all my votes for Erin and Maks! They may not have deserved two 10's this time but there were other times when they deserved more than they got like in the waltz tonight. I think one 10 was earned but because they went 1st they saved it.JMO
    Many times. Their Jive was awesome and it deserved better than bitter Len gave them. Other times also, but tonight was not their best night. I'm not saying Chad was better, but it will be interesting to see who goes home tomorrow night. If anyone other than Nicole goes home, I will think the fix is in and vote like Crrraaaazzzzy for Evan and Anna. They are the best dancers this season hands down for me.

ITA that Erin deserves to be in the finals. Chad is really pretty weak as a dancer and he's doing far less technically than Erin is. I thought Michael Irvin showed more potential and he left far earlier and Chad hasn't helped to win 3 Superbowls for his team, like Michael did, so I'm not really getting where his votes are coming from.

Evan's last dance was great. It's so cute that he gets that deadpan way of talking from his Mom!

I missed Erin's first dance. I'll have to catch it when ABC puts the show up on their site.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3906205;
    Holy crap that solo was good. I hope he wins. Pls don't forget to put some in for him too. I worry everyone will assume he's safe and he'll be the one to go.
    I thought he had the best solo of the night.... and I definately put in votes for him!!! That was an awesome Paso!!

On a side note... it seems alot of people don't like Derek and Nicole, but Derek sure can choreograph..... whether I think he has a ringer for a partner or not, I always enjoy there dances!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3906050;
    After being voted off the show, Kate has reportedly been "moping," a source tells Us Weekly.

"She was sure she'd make it to the final four," the source says. as per MSNBC
    The words completely delusional come to mind.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;3906224;
    I agree. So even though they may not have deserved it this week, it made up for it when they did. I am happy that Maks likes to push his pros and not hold back. He hasn't had the best partner potential to do that with Denise and Debi, but I remember him trying to do that with Misty. Erin/Maks got all my votes and I made sure that my friends were ready to go for me. I'm not entirely hopeful they'll make it through tomorrow but they've had a great run and made this such an enjoyable season. Without them I probably would have written it off as one of the worst. Erin has been what I love about this show and I loved watching her partnership with Maks.

FORT Fanatic

Okay, have to comment on all of the shirts coming off tonight. I told my DH that I thought I was at a male exotic dancing club when Chad took his shirt off.... even if he did look pretty fine

(Thank you Evan for leaving yours on though, you looked awesome in that Paso and I wasn't blushing watching your solo!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Julika;3906129;
    Nope, he's a solo skater.
    Thanks Julika, and all y'all for pointing out the error of my ways...Figure Skating is way different than Ice Dancing, guess my Floridian ignorance was showing... lol

Anyway, Evan's dances were awesome, as were Nicole's, and even Erin has a chance at sneaking in, should be fun next week!

BTW, Looooong time lurker here....

Anyone having trouble voting online? My registration just keeps "processing".
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread