+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Chad is so overscored. If anybody actually watches him instead of Cheryl, he does almost nothing, and what he does is never difficult. Week after week the degree of difficulty of his dances is 5/10.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;3906176;
    Can you imagine Kareem dancing? They'd have to find an awfully tall female partner.
    How tall is he? I know Anna Demidova is so far the tallest female pro on this show but they'd have to make it so they don't look that awkward together. And Kareem isn't a big guy so he might be kind of gangly. Anna's I believe a little over 6'.

The low scores will probably only fuel Chad fans to vote. I doubt he's going anywhere.

I wonder if Nicole is well liked behind the scenes. For a few weeks now everyone's been getting in jabs at not having dance experience and not looking like a pro. This season especially the ringer argument seems to be a hot topic amongst the show's producers and the other couples. I've never seen Derek get defensive of a partner like he has Nicole.

Geez. Are they basically ALWAYS filming The Bachelor/Bachelorette. It seems like they have to be to have it back this soon.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3906169;
    Nothing to be sorry about, but those are words from her culture. It's a shame tha her saying Hawaiian words causes you so much stress.
    So, you're okay with Nicole's beauty and talent, right?
    Thank you, tango7. I'm from Hawaii, and find it exciting to see her family there supporting them, and giving them lei (yes, lei is singular AND plural). It looks so beautiful with their costumes.

FORT Fan

I hope Evan does well this dance, his 1st one, was just phenomenal...go Evan and Anna

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3906186;
    How tall is he? I know Anna Demidova is so far the tallest female pro on this show but they'd have to make it so they don't look that awkward together. And Kareem isn't a big guy so he might be kind of gangly. Anna's I believe a little over 6'.

The low scores will probably only fuel Chad fans to vote. I doubt he's going anywhere.

I wonder if Nicole is well liked behind the scenes. For a few weeks now everyone's been getting in jabs at not having dance experience and not looking like a pro. This season especially the ringer argument seems to be a hot topic amongst the show's producers and the other couples. I've never seen Derek get defensive of a partner like he has Nicole.
    I'm hoping Nicole's high scores mean she's been in the bottom of the fan vote, as far as these four goes, and they want her there next week. Wouldn't hurt me if she left tomorrow night.

FORT Fan

Is his jacket gonna come off, too HOPE SO

Wow. Cameramen got in the shot, not once, not twice, but at least THREE times I saw. That's rare. Someone was asleep in the control room.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

WOW... just WOW! Evan's dance was absolutely AMAZING!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

What was that song? I didn't like it.

+ Reply to Thread