+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/11 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/11 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Niecy's fun but she really doesn't belong in the semi-finals. Chad has more potential even with his apparent mood swings.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I will miss Niecy. There is no way Chad is going any place next week. Chad's twitternation will be voting furiously to keep him around next week. I love Chad.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Niecy was cute. Good fo her for getting this far.

Now that's the way to say good-bye. Kate should take a lesson... oh, and Jake too!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3900293;
    Wow, they aren't messing around tonight. Niecy/Louis are eliminated. No comments from the judges before the big announcement, either.
    I think they wanted to make sure they had time for the video clip, and plenty of praise and banter. I'm glad too, because Niecy deserves her moment to shine.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3900286;
    I'm probably one of Chad's biggest fans, but I really want Evan and Anna to win this season. If not them, then Erin and Maks. Neither Maks or Anna has won, and I DON'T want to see Derek win again with a pro. Sorry N/D fans.
    That's how I feel. I love Erin and Evan but I'm more invested in wanting their pros to win. Even Tony, whose a good friend of Derek's, says he's already won so he wants either Anna or Maks to take it. Anna doesn't get good opportunities, and lately, neither does Maks. Next season will be a whole different ballgame. The Hough/Ballas's won 5 seasons in a row. Cheryl won back to back before that. They've all monopolized the trophy and the wins. I'm ready for fresh blood to take it. I wouldn't mind Chad but I'm just over Cheryl. She's dull and has lucked out so many times on this show. She's blown opportunities to win as well.

I liked Niecy until her jiggly/food routine really started to wear on me, and I'm glad she's gone.
    Last edited by ness; 05-11-2010 at 09:07 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I am so happy for Erin/Maks and Evan/Anna!

It was time for Niecy to go -- jiggly parts and all! Chad will have to really work hard this week to make it past next week!

Bring on the semi-finals!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3900313;
    I think they wanted to make sure they had time for the video clip, and plenty of praise and banter. I'm glad too, because Niecy deserves her moment to shine.
    That's the way to do it. I'd much rather focus on the eliminated contestants rather than hear the judges give their last minute advice that means nothing and falls on deaf ears. Let them have their moment. I hated when they used to announce the eliminated couple and that was it. A quick good bye and cut to the next show.

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3900318;
    I liked Niecey until her jiggly/food routine really started to wear on me, and I'm glad she's gone.

Yes - that was SOOOOO played out!

+ Reply to Thread