+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 5/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Anna is married to Jonathan Roberts, Louis has a partner, Nicole has a boyfriend. The other two couples, who knows? I'm betting Chad and Cheryl don't even though TPTB tried to make it look that way. Erin and Maks, I don't feel that as being real either, but JMHO.

I think Evan is just in awe of Anna, it's pretty harmless IMO as in he knows she is married so it is safe to have a little flirtation since it for sure won't go anywhere but fun all the same... ; )

Quote Originally Posted by catzy;3899289;
    Anna is married to Jonathan Roberts, Louis has a partner, Nicole has a boyfriend. The other two couples, who knows? I'm betting Chad and Cheryl don't even though TPTB tried to make it look that way. Erin and Maks, I don't feel that as being real either, but JMHO.
    There is alot of flirting going between Chad/Cheryl and Maks and Erin. I am betting that Maks and Erin are closer to having a real relationship because she acts like a silly school girl around him! It will be interesting to see what goes on after the season ends!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maks and Cheryl are both single, unless there is something going on with their partners.

I agree, re: the other couples. Having someone that has the advantage of Nicole and who can do no wrong by the judges. I don't mind having people who can dance; but having someone that good, I might as well watch SYTYCD. It's also not fair that she seems to get scored in her own league while the others are scored differently. At least, that's the way I see it. She does wrong she gets 9s, anyone else gets lower.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3899296;
    Funny!

Who knows, but it seems to me that it would be very difficult to be teacher/student and also a couple. The dynamic of the former is too extreme to allow for the latter.

I haven't watched all seasons, but from what I remember and know, there has only been one couple that formed during the show - Derek and Shannon Elizabth (and they didn't last that long). Lots of fun flirtation for the camera but no other couples.

Am I missing someone?

IMO, I don't think any of them are dating. Although I have to say I think Neicy and Louie make the most adorable couple of them all.
    Mario Lopez and Karina, and Willa Ford and Maks all dated. I'm really skeptical they aren't just really good friends, as I think Erin/Maks have that personality and chemistry to them this season, but I wouldn't be surprised, either, if something really was going on.

Wasn't able to follow along like I wanted to, but I'm back on for a few . . .

Ringer or not, Derek and Nicole were FABULOUS!

Gotta give it up to 'em!

LOVED that dance!

Now, we'll see what tale is told tomorrow.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Nothing against Nicole and Derek, but they do look like a professional dance couple. They are very good together and they both bring talent to the dance floor. Derek is an excellent choreographer and Nicole is a natural talent. She belongs in the entertainment industry, whether on stage or on the dance floor. If she was trained before DWTS then she has an obvious advantage over the others. But if she came untrained like the others, then she is an amazing dancer. She has been perfectly paired with Derek and they complement each other. I expect them to win even though I prefer Evan or Erin to win. Fans better get busy voting!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3899304;
    Mario Lopez and Karina, and Willa Ford and Maks all dated. I'm really skeptical they aren't just really good friends, as I think Erin/Maks have that personality and chemistry to them this season, but I wouldn't be surprised, either, if something really was going on.
    I forgot about Mario and Karina (and Maks and Karina!). I didn't realize Maks and Willa dated - although maybe I just forgot.

Reg. Maks and Erin and Evan and Anna.....I don't pick up on a sexual vibe between Maks/Erin but I do between Evan/Anna....kind of like if Anna weren't married and they were closer in age, something MAY happen.

I could be sooo wrong though. From some of the media reports, it appears Evan and Erin are the ones who have gotten pretty chummy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3899308;
    Wasn't able to follow along like I wanted to, but I'm back on for a few . . .

Ringer or not, Derek and Nicole were FABULOUS!

Gotta give it up to 'em!

LOVED that dance!

Now, we'll see what tale is told tomorrow.
    I know lots of people don't care for Derek on these boards, but I have to say, I think he is the BEST choreographer the show has ever seen, and he and Nicole together are the most enjoyable couple I've ever watched on the show. They really shine as a couple.

I also think that neither Derek nor his sister are remotely arrogant. Neither has demonstrated any sense of entitlement at all (at least not that I've seen).

They are hardworking and supportive of their partners - just like all the other dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3899312;
    I forgot about Mario and Karina (and Maks and Karina!). I didn't realize Maks and Willa dated - although maybe I just forgot.

Reg. Maks and Erin and Evan and Anna.....I don't pick up on a sexual vibe between Maks/Erin but I do between Evan/Anna....kind of like if Anna weren't married and they were closer in age, something MAY happen.

I could be sooo wrong though. From some of the media reports, it appears Evan and Erin are the ones who have gotten pretty chummy.

That's funny - I get just the opposite - can't see anything between Evan & Anna, but see it with Erin & Maks.

+ Reply to Thread