+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Why oh why must they keep dragging up Melissa??? Go away Melissa, go away!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3893947;
    Niecy should be going, because now that she's gone into threatening to strip, her schtick has gone beyond its peak of being funny.
    I think Niecy should go too but she seems to have a lot of people voting for her. Has she been in the bottom 2 that we know of, Kara?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3893959;
    Niecy must have a heck of a fanbase. Kind of surprising me really.
    I know. I wouldn't have thought it of Niecy and really, is she that funny that she appeals to people to want to see more? Or is her job on The Insider keeping her on? Either way, I have to agree with the poster above-no matter who it is, the wrong couple is leaving. Screw the show, they'll get what they deserve by an even more predictable outcome and keeping the worst dancer around just to get a "shocking" outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by refrigerator;3893969;
    Go Reds right?
    Look at my location.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I enjoy Mel.

Niecy has a big fanbase. She has Sherri on The View cheering her and the show Niecy is on also supports her non-stop as they should. That's 1 hour of tv daily throwing her name out there. I also think Niecy not Kate is the "every woman" for many and that helps her. She's also the funny one which prob doesn't hurt any. They will have to bring her scores down to dump her.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3893978;
    I know. I wouldn't have thought it of Niecy and really, is she that funny that she appeals to people to want to see more? Or is her job on The Insider keeping her on? Either way, I have to agree with the poster above-no matter who it is, the wrong couple is leaving. Screw the show, they'll get what they deserve by an even more predictable outcome and keeping the worst dancer around just to get a "shocking" outcome.
    I've never watched the Insider in my life so Niecy was one of the few people that I'd never heard of this season. Can there really be that many people that are devoted Insider fans? Maybe they are just voting for her because she's fun and funny -- She's been like the comic relief this season, I guess.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3893971;
    I think Niecy should go too but she seems to have a lot of people voting for her. Has she been in the bottom 2 that we know of, Kara?
    Last week, and then the week Aiden went home. But I kind of think that was potentially a fake placement for her. Kate left the following week, so I kind of think she might have been in the bottom 2, but the show didn't have to jumpstart any rabid movement for her (bigger than the one that was already there). I guess they figured the joke went on long enough.

Macy's Stars of Dance, a tribute to Elvis.

Can't they find another DWTS hasbeen to do what they're paying Melissa for?

ABC loves Mel! Easy for me to say since I am a Mel Fan!

I'm getting confused between the real Bottom 2s and the fake Bottom 2s -- Just the way they want it!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3893985;
    I've never watched the Insider in my life so Niecy was one of the few people that I'd never heard of this season. Can there really be that many people that are devoted Insider fans? Maybe they are just voting for her because she's fun and funny -- She's been like the comic relief this season, I guess.
    You're not missing much I never knew anything about Niecy outside of that, and wasn't sure what she was famous for until she got on the show. I had heard of her other shows, but never watched them. Niecy was funny for 5 minutes, but considering all she's been saying since the first week is she loves her jiggly parts, is doing it for the big girls out there, loves her cheeseburgers-well, it's overkill on the same thing.

+ Reply to Thread