+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Were Maks and Erin really in the bottom 2 or were they a decoy? I have a very hard time beliving that Nicey was not in the bottom 2 tonight. How did Tom word it when he annouced it?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3894284;
    Were Maks and Erin really in the bottom 2 or were they a decoy? I have a very hard time beliving that Nicey was not in the bottom 2 tonight. How did Tom word it when he annouced it?
    He never said it was a fake bottom two. They did the two couples at a time approach again (I really hate that) and did Nicole/Derek and Erin/Maks first. He said one of them was in the bottom 2, and one was safe, and when the moment of truth came, never said otherwise. I think it's possible it was the real deal, especially if Niecy is really pulling in the votes. Since Erin had her best week yet, people might have assumed she was safe and spread their votes elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3894224;
    Oh, please!! That would turn a lot of people off. I'm not the only one who has questioned, why she's being promoted so. She has, and is, getting her fair share of fame since the Bachelor Show. There are other former bachlorettes who'd have been just as good for DWTS.
    But they weren't previously on DWTS. Any former DWTS dancer is a reasonable choice for DWTS hostess if she has:

1. Personality
    2. Sense of humor
    3. Conversational skills
    4. Stage presence
    5. Isn't trashy
    6. Isn't mean
    7. Is popular

Melissa is all that in spades. She has more to offer the role than Brooke. I think she should at least be given the chance. In fact they should have been sharing the job all season and judge the viewer reactions to see who gets the job full-time.

Personally I'd prefer a female comic like Ellen (she's wasted on Idol) who can match Tom's quick wit. Marie Osmond is another former DWTS dancer with enough personality and popularity to comfortably do the job--and she's closer to Tom's age.

-

Pam can be very proud of her performance on DWTS. She was the surprise of the season. She not only danced well but played the roles of each dance better than any other dancer this season (as Bruno always noted)--and perhaps in this respect she was the best ever on DWTS.

It's always nice to see somebody known for being trashy find her inner elegance. Long may it continue!

See you on Broadway, Pam!
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 05-05-2010 at 04:10 AM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3894286;
    He never said it was a fake bottom two. They did the two couples at a time approach again (I really hate that) and did Nicole/Derek and Erin/Maks first. He said one of them was in the bottom 2, and one was safe, and when the moment of truth came, never said otherwise. I think it's possible it was the real deal, especially if Niecy is really pulling in the votes. Since Erin had her best week yet, people might have assumed she was safe and spread their votes elsewhere.
    I have heard many people say Nicey who? They didn't know she was on Reno 911 and had not noticed her on The Insider because they watch ET! Also that other cable show were she cleans people's houses out they were like what is that?

Do you think she has made a ton of new fans besed on her dancing ? I always hear people say they want Evan or Erin to win it all.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

I loved seeing Pam without makeup. I hope she keeps the sex kitten thing to a minimum post-DWtS. She has far to much to offer without all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3894290;
    I have heard many people say Nicey who? They didn't know she was on Reno 911
    Reno 911 is the kind of show where I think far more people have "heard of it" than actually seen it.

and had not noticed her on The Insider because they watch ET!
    I think its far more likely that the majority of the population doesn't watch EITHER of these shows (or Access Hollywood either).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3894296;
    Reno 911 is the kind of show where I think far more people have "heard of it" than actually seen it.
    dh has watched that show and knows who Neicy is. Having said that, he has no desire to watch her on DWTS.

FORT Fogey

Most people I talk to do not like Erin or Maks. I personally do not care if she is in the finals or not. I would prefer her over Nicole, and have no desire to constantly see Derek's fans keeping ringer after ringer in. I think that is why he is paired with them all because he draws a lot of votes on his own, and they do not want the ringers out early.

I do not even have a favorite this season at all. I am just voting for Niecy and Evan because their pros have never made it to the end or had a win. Louis has always been out early. Maks gets to second or third place a lot, and he can blame his attitude for not winning. He is a jerk, and does not know when to keep his trap shut.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I find Pam, Niecy, and Chad to all be on about the same level, so whichever one went, was fine with me. They all have different faults... Pam can be weak on footwork, Chad is stiff in the upper body, and Niecy has been weak but is most improving.

Erin also has things to work on, but she is just above those three, I think, so I hope she outlasts them. Evan and Nicole are sure bets for the final.

It would be fine with me if either Chad or Niecy goes home next week, but I hope it's Chad. I'd like to see if Niecy can improve even more!

Colour me shocked that Erin was in the B2 – not shocked, but very saddened that Pam left, and even more shocked that Niecy wasn’t in B2 – If Erin leaves before F3, I won’t finish watching the season – she’s getting me votes for the rest of the season. I felt bad for Pam – you could see she knew she was leaving and this being her 3rd trip to the B2 the writing was on the wall – I was so hoping it had’ve been Chad instead of her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread