+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 5/04 Results Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I am not a Pam fan, but think she should have stayed over Niecy this week.

I am thrilled that Erin is safe though.

Erin/Maks are safe! Don't scare us like that again!

Pam has been a pleasant surprise on this show and we have had a chance to get to know Pam as a real person!

Pam should have stayed over Niecy.

At least she outlasted Kate, though. That would have been too horrific...

Now the next ? is, will Niecy outlast Erin?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I seem to recall that the Las Vegas oddsmakers had Pam picked to go first. I think she did well to stick around so long; I certainly have a new appreciation for her.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3894043;
    Erin/Maks are safe! Don't scare us like that again!

Pam has been a pleasant surprise on this show and we have had a chance to get to know Pam as a real person!
    If Niecy manages to get through next week, then something is really screwy. I think this will get Maks/Erin's fanbase going.

Conspiracy theory time, though-could Pam have bowed out due to her injury and they just wanted Maks/Erin fans to know they were in the bottom 2? I'm still somewhat skeptical Shannen was really voted out.

Considering she was in the bottom 2 twice, it was only a matter of time. But what a joy she was to watch, and I will greatly miss her.

Theme for next week: dancing through the eras. Same as decade dancing like last season? Two individual dances next week.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-04-2010 at 10:03 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I hope that this will rev up the Erin/Maks fans to get busy and vote.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't believe Chad has ever been in real jeopardy. I don't know if they don't have anyone else to put in jeopardy that's realistic or not except him, and obviously they wanted suspense tonight so they didn't do it to Niecy.

I may be underestimating her fanbase, but I can't believe Niecy will make it through next week. I think she and Erin will be the next to go. Unless Erin sees a huge surge that stays with her until the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3894052;
    If Niecy manages to get through next week, then something is really screwy. I think this will get Maks/Erin's fanbase going.

Conspiracy theory time, though-could Pam have bowed out due to her injury and they just wanted Maks/Erin fans to know they were in the bottom 2? I'm still somewhat skeptical Shannen was really voted out.

Considering she was in the bottom 2 twice, it was only a matter of time. But what a joy she was to watch, and I will greatly miss her.

Theme for next week: dancing through the eras. Same as decade dancing like last season?
    I agree! I suspected Shannen's leaving too. Maybe Niecy's fan base pulled through for her. Now we need to get Erin/Maks fans base going, I want to see Erin and Evan in the final 3!

I have enjoyed watching Pam and believe she is a better dancer than Niecy. But Niecy can move and impress the judges.

Competition is going to be more intense now!

I recorded it but haven't seen (LOST is recording, LOL). So Pam left?

Did Maks/Erin get the repeat dance? Did Melissa/Joey dance? Did Tony dance? That's why I recorded...sorry, sorry for not reading the previous pages.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3894072;
    I recorded it but haven't seen (LOST is recording, LOL). So Pam left?

Did Maks/Erin get the repeat dance? Did Melissa/Joey dance? Did Tony dance? That's why I recorded...sorry, sorry for not reading the previous pages.
    Pam left, VR. They gave the encore dance to the Lady Gaga 'team'. Tony danced. I don't think Melissa and Joey did, though, unless I missed it.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread