+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 5/03 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: 5/03 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

What is phone number for Pam? I'm giving online votes to Erin, but would call in for Pam.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3893208;
    What is phone number for Pam? I'm giving online votes to Erin, but would call in for Pam.
    1-800-868-3411

I think Brooke needs a better stylist. I haven't been digging any of the outfits she's been in.

I feel like Pam's demeanor tonight makes it seem like she knows her number is up. I'll be really disappointed if she goes tomorrow

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

And since it can't be said enough, can we cut the drama with the rehearsals? Erin/Maks's almost seemed fake because we see their cute little fights every week. I did love Len's comment that he dreads if he ever dances to Great Balls of Fire But too much banter at the judges table tonight.

I loved their ending but wasn't crazy about the beginning. Something about her long legs just isn't jiving with the rest of her body. I do love how excited Maks gets at the positive remarks. I feel like he thinks he's arrived. And that song gives me flashbacks to my favorite pro dance ever, the opening number to season 5.

Like every week, I'm really worried about Erin making it through tomorrow.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-03-2010 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3893212;
    And since it can't be said enough, can we cut the drama with the rehearsals? Erin/Maks's almost seemed fake because we see their cute little fights every week. I did love Len's comment that he dreads if he ever dances to Great Balls of Fire But too much banter at the judges table tonight.

I loved their ending but wasn't crazy about the beginning. Something about her long legs just isn't jiving with the rest of her body. I do love how excited Maks gets at the positive remarks. I feel like he thinks he's arrived. And that song gives me flashbacks to my favorite pro dance ever, the opening number to season 5.
    Yeah, I agree about how cute it is to see Maks get excited!

And yes I did love the pro opening season 5!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3893145;
    Cheryl was dancing around Chad too much. By now, after hearing so many pros warned about that over the years, she should know better. For some reason I bet she won't get called out.
    She's done it two weeks in a row! Last week Chad's dancing was worth 5/10 in degree of difficulty; this week 4/10.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3893204;

I know it's mean, but I'm glad Nicole didn't get the first 30.
    I feel the same way. I love that it was Evan, because I love him, but I would have been happy with anyone getting a 30 before Nicole. Before her dance, my sister and I were predicting CA being "moved to tears" and Nicole doing the open-mouth-fake-look-of-shock when she received the first 30. So glad I was wrong.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3893128;
    I would love to see Evan and Erin end up first and second.
    So would I.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3893153;
    They really need to get rid of Brooke. She's almost as painful to watch as the band is to listen to.
    I like Brooke. I'm afraid if they get rid of her we'll be stuck with someone else - I guess I like her because I saw her on a show demonstrating how she made a kids' memory book. She looked really pretty without all of her stage makeup and she was so humble about her experiences. Maybe she'll grow into the job more???

Calling tomorrow night's encore dance... Erin and Maks! Long overdue and well deserved...

Or, ... forgot Anna and Evan, but they've already had the encore.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3893010;
    Erin:....and her partner, Max....just OK, for me. Didn't like how the last part of the dance was spent running up a bunch of stairs. Guess the choreography just didn't work for me. Too gimmicky for me, especially when Max began the dance coming out of his pants.
    I thought Erin definitely did better, though she did have some missteps.
    I just wasn't overly impressed with Maks' choreography for this number.
    I think the 3 9's are a bit much for this dance.
    Chad's also doing better, though that's not saying much. Just not a whole lot of personality with this guy. I just don't get very much out of watching him dance.
    I think their scores are way too high, also.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread