+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 4/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was so hoping Niecy was done this week but we will be bored to death again next week by her fake happiness. But really, Jake has got to reign in his emotions. I had to mute him when he started crying. Where are all the John Wayne men in the world??? P.S. I think Damien is looking like he is completely grossed out by Pam. Honey, you got to stop coming on to him, it's not getting you anywhere, lol. I know it is fake and all that but it's starting to be pathetic. Even though I like her she is embarrassing herself!

Between Jake and Niecy, I'm kind of glad Jake is going. Neither of them was going to win, and I just find Niecy more entertaining to watch.

But it's going to get tough from this point, no matter who goes.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Looks like instead of 2 different dances for the team dance they're each getting the cha cha. Watch for the comparisions and one side to get railroaded over the other.

Whatever team goes last and/or has Derek will win. The reverse hasn't happened in 3 seasons. I'm kind of glad they're getting the same dance, though.

I'm not going to miss Jake but I feel he would have been a bigger asset than Niecy. I think whatever side she winds up on will suffer. I don't think she has much longer, unless she has a bigger than usual fan base that will rally to save her next week. Len kind of hinted she needed to tone it down.

Sorry ChelsieFan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3888061;
    Sorry, ChelsieFan. I'll miss her more than Jake. Here come the tears!
    Thanks sweetie. Me too. I really do adore her.

FORT Fan

I will definitely watch this show tonight. Usually I don't watch the results show -- just depend on the spoilers, but tonight will be a joy to watch.

Yes, it will be interesting to see how long Jake and Vienna stay together once they are out of the limelight. I swear the only reason they are thriving is because of all of the attention they are both getting. Now we will see the true colors shine through.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3888085;
    I'm not going to miss Jake but I feel he would have been a bigger asset than Niecy. I think whatever side she winds up on will suffer.

Sorry ChelsieFan
    That's what makes me sad. I do think he had more potential dance wise even though I know he was cheesy. And I'm with ya...I would want to be on Derek's team too. They will win.

Awww...thank you.

When the new bachelorette preview came out last night they didn't need Jake there anymore.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Looks like it will be another week with a bunch of different individual dances. Chad has VW and Pam has Samba. Do we know any others?

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3888091;
    That's what makes me sad. I do think he had more potential dance wise even though I know he was cheesy. And I'm with ya...I would want to be on Derek's team too. They will win.

Awww...thank you.
    Sorry ChelsieFan, I know you liked Jake and Chelsie. IMO he was better then Nicey.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3888089;
    I will definitely watch this show tonight. Usually I don't watch the results show -- just depend on the spoilers, but tonight will be a joy to watch.

Yes, it will be interesting to see how long Jake and Vienna stay together once they are out of the limelight. I swear the only reason they are thriving is because of all of the attention they are both getting. Now we will see the true colors shine through.
    Yeah. I wonder how they'll do living a normal life in Dallas out of the spotlight. I have a feeling they'll stay in LA and ride it out as long as they can.

+ Reply to Thread