+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 4/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Erin was on the dance team at Florida while in college. I am not sure if she cheered prior to that or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3889711;
    I'm not a Jake fan because I think he's cheesy and fake, but he worked hard on his dancing and I admire that. Same with Chad and Erin.
    Very, very true. And, he campaigned for votes with every ounce of who he was. I really think that he is taking it very hard. If he could have stayed on for a few more weeks, I think he could have become decent.
    Last edited by veg_out; 04-29-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3889925;
    Maks can be a tempermental jerk. Great dancer but kinda an ahole at times. I thought going after Mel for being a ringer when she was paired with Tony was low.

Tony hadn't had anyone even remotely decent in years. Maks had Mel B who was a huge ringer and Tony kept his mouth shut and cheered his friend. Maks should have done the same. .
    I'll agree with the inappropriateness of his comment towards his friend. I can't tell if he just stirs the pot to keep up hype or to be a jerk.

For now, he's pretty to look at I want to see more difficult choreography to his dances with Erin, not just their showmance/romance. But even that is fun

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3890185;
    I'll agree with the inappropriateness of his comment towards his friend. I can't tell if he just stirs the pot to keep up hype or to be a jerk.

For now, he's pretty to look at I want to see more difficult choreography to his dances with Erin, not just their showmance/romance. But even that is fun
    The difference is that Mel B didn't treat Maks like crap the way that Kate treated Tony. If that was my friend, I'd have a hard time keeping mum too.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3890218;
    The difference is that Mel B didn't treat Maks like crap the way that Kate treated Tony. If that was my friend, I'd have a hard time keeping mum too.
    "Absolutely" on the Kate part, but I agree that Maks shoulda been nicer to Tony about Melissa. Maks had his season with Mel B (and they were wonderful just as Tony and Melissa were).

+ Reply to Thread