+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 4/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I also thought Jake was a great deal better than Niecy with regard to dancing. I know a lot of people dislike him, but I've found him likeable on this show. Niecy's schtick has been getting old for me for the last several weeks. I wanted her to outlast kate; I wanted everyone to outlast Kate, but I don't enjoy watching Niecy although I love Louis.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FINALLY, Mr. I'm So Wonderful is gone. I feel badly for Chelsie and her fans (me among them), but Jake is too much for me to take, just to keep seeing Chelsie compete this season.

I was beyond done with this season if Evan went home. The slow-mo highlight of Jake's stumble/trip was a perfect sign of how the judges let him get by with a lot of garbage he shouldn't have gotten away with. No way did he deserve the same score as Evan.

Len's comments were even more psychotic-- It wasn't Jake's fault, it was the stairs? The stairs that have been there for 10 seasons now? I mean, come on! Low and pathetic ABC. Really low.

I am surprised Jake went home but glad Nicey is safe for another week.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3888117;
    I thought Jake was better than Niecy
    and I think better than Chad, too. Honestly, this show seems more scripted and fake than TB. Chad didn't deserve the big buildup he got last night. At least I didn't see much of an improvement. I wondered where they were going with that. And now I know....another week of Chad.
    I don't know what is going on with Brooke, she started out decently, but for the last two nights she's been bumbling her words and comes across wooden.
    So the question is, who is going to be the winner, Ringer #1 or Ringer #2?

Word is that Vienna and Jake have been hitting up all the free "gifting suites" his PR agent can get them into and scarfing up the merchandise. I guess it's the sale table at Walmart from here on out.

Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think Niecy will be gone next week. Her individual dance but also having to dance side by side with the other couples, in a team dance that the other 3 will be dancing the same style on the opposite team. I think she's definitely going to be the weak link and I'm not sure everybody will want to go the comedy route.

Erin/Maks I feel are being set up this week to possibly have a huge comeback next week, much like Chad finally won them over.

They sure made us wait long enough to find out Evan was safe. They gave us Erin first and then just to make sure we stayed the whole night they held Evan hostage! LOL. However my favorite 2 have lived to dance another day I guess I'm not the only NOT surprised by Jake and his emotions. Golly, gee whiz.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3888153;
    Word is that Vienna and Jake have been hitting up all the free "gifting suites" his PR agent can get them into and scarfing up the merchandise. I guess it's the sale table at Walmart from here on out.

I don't live too far from Flower Mound and it is a wonderful place to raise a family. A lot of nice people with good hearts. They can stay in LA.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3888154;
    I think Niecy will be gone next week. Her individual dance but also having to dance side by side with the other couples, in a team dance that the other 3 will be dancing the same style on the opposite team. I think she's definitely going to be the weak link and I'm not sure everybody will want to go the comedy route.

Erin/Maks I feel are being set up this week to possibly have a huge comeback next week, much like Chad finally won them over.
    I do think Niecy will be the weakest one next week. As you said, when she is up there in the team dance, it will be even more obvious.

I felt like this week was Erin's big break through. Getting two nines was very impressive. I hope that they have set the stage for a huge Evan comeback though.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3888162;
    I don't live too far from Flower Mound and it is a wonderful place to raise a family. A lot of nice people with good hearts. They can stay in LA.
    I have only seen Jake speak very highly about Texas. Don't know about the fiance, but he seems to love it.

+ Reply to Thread