+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4110445;
    Then karalott - what do you make of Niecy Nash's twitters?
    The same thing about Erin/Maks's 'are/were they or not?'-I don't know what to make of them To be honest, I feel a tad sorry for Brandy that a lot of people have compared her partnership with Maks to that of Erin. That's a tough act to follow. I think she took a bit of a hit with criticism from Erin's fans over them not believing that Maks was happy with Brandy, and I don't really think Niecy's tweets help any theories, nor do the responses of one tweeter who says 'we know they belong together'. I loved Erin/Maks as much as any other fans, but in terms of any relationship/showmance, I'm over that and wish them both the best, and hope they find happiness in whoever they wind up with. I pity the partner Maks has another showmance with, if he does, in any future seasons. I don't really see the point of Niecy's pictures, that were taken from the People article, or the timing. I know Maks has had unhappy moments this season, I just don't think his chemistry with Brandy had anything to do with it. If Maks returns next season, hopefully his new partner isn't having to live in Erin's shadow.

FORT Fogey

I spent a while the other night watching some of Maks' videos on you tube. While the intensity of his chemistry is different depending on his partner, there IS chemistry with them all. This is what makes Maks who he is, and why he is a great dancer. You cannot do Latin well without chemistry. He comes across as a hot-blooded man and he brings it so well to his dancing. (Likewise Tony Dovolani but that is another topic for another day.) Just a personal observation.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Thanks for answering karalott.

Niecy's tweet last week, while it confirmed (probably) feelings during season 10, did not address the new lady in Maks' life, Joni Kilmurray. Joni has been around since July, but many thought that she was just his stylist. Around week 5 of this season, she started stepping out with him after the show, was seen multiple times in the show's audience, and there are a few pap videos of him and her. Last week, paps snapped a photo of him and Joni at Fred Segal: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4907/264645.jpg. He also brought her to NY/GMA for this morning's show per these shots (number 26): Bristol Palin, "Dancing with the Stars" third runner up, mingles with fans after making an appearance on "Good Morning America" - Pictures - Zimbio.

Of course, she could just be his best pal, but it doesn't really look that way.

Also, Erin no longer follows Maks on Twitter nor Cheryl, both of which occurred after Erin was out to LA to attend the show for week 6 and the 200th epi.

To what coulda been

+ Reply to Thread