+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 646474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Thanks for the pics! They look great. I wanted to turn it on, but once again, I dare not touch the TV during baseball season! I could have gone upstairs to watch, but I was also helping with homework.

ETA: He IS holding her p-r-e-t-t-y close!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

What's this crapola I hear about Maks dating Madonna?? She is MUCH too old to handle something like that.....LOL

I can see them working together - that would be awesome - but dating.......nahhhhhhhhh

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3929864;
    What's this crapola I hear about Maks dating Madonna?? She is MUCH too old to handle something like that.....LOL

I can see them working together - that would be awesome - but dating.......nahhhhhhhhh
    I doubt it's true. Madonna doesn't seem his type, though she does like younger men. Wasn't she dating a model? Though she is best friends with Debi Mazar, and I think Maks keeps in touch with her. Who knows with Hollywood. Besides, I'd think Maks would go for someone who isn't as career orientated and wants marriage/family. Madonna's on the go non stop and is past her child bearing years I believe.

I just hope Maks is back next season, gets the ringer and/or wins. I've been thinking about the potential line up of pros for the fall, and it really depresses me Only ones I'd really look forward to seeing return is Kym, Jonathan, and Alec, of those that weren't on for the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3929880;
    I doubt it's true. Madonna doesn't seem his type, though she does like younger men. Wasn't she dating a model? Though she is best friends with Debi Mazar, and I think Maks keeps in touch with her. Who knows with Hollywood. Besides, I'd think Maks would go for someone who isn't as career orientated and wants marriage/family. Madonna's on the go non stop and is past her child bearing years I believe.

I just hope Maks is back next season, gets the ringer and/or wins. I've been thinking about the potential line up of pros for the fall, and it really depresses me Only ones I'd really look forward to seeing return is Kym, Jonathan, and Alec, of those that weren't on for the fall.

Madonna has had enough boy toys - so I don't think Maks would fall into her clutches

I really missed Kym this time around too. Have you heard anything about potential stars? I've only heard about the possibility of Johnny Weir pairing with Karina (ugh)! I like Jonathan too - but did he EVER have a really good star (and I don't mean Marie )

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3930254;
    Madonna has had enough boy toys - so I don't think Maks would fall into her clutches

I really missed Kym this time around too. Have you heard anything about potential stars? I've only heard about the possibility of Johnny Weir pairing with Karina (ugh)! I like Jonathan too - but did he EVER have a really good star (and I don't mean Marie )
    The only articles I've seen aren't even reputable by tabloid standards. One mentioned Madonna wanting to use Maks in some production, but there was also a rumor when he was paired with Debi that Madge found him "yummy" but it turned out she never said such a thing. I think he'd be in awe, but in no way do I think they'd be a match made in heaven. Talk about raising his profile, though.

Last I heard, Tony Blair was slated to be paired with Karina. I can imagine a Johnny/Karina pairing. I'm already tempted to FF through nearly all of the pairings next season. If any pro deserves a break, the ringer, a guaranteed, set in stone win, it's Jonathan. Rachel Hunter, Giselle Fernandez, Heather Mills, a controversial, polarizing pairing with Marie, and then 3 first eliminations in a row with Monica Seles, Belinda Carlisle, and Macy Gray-he's gotten the short end of the stick with anyone. But I'm sure he'll get the bottom of the barrel again, especially if Julianne is back and the trio will probably get the ringers just so they can get in the finals. I started a speculation/spoilers thread for season 11. So far, the rumors aren't overly appealing. I think Tom said at the end of last season 4 stars had already signed on. We'll probably start hearing more next month, unless the show keeps a lid on it again. I'm sure the pros returning will be the ones who weren't on for the spring, Derek, Mark, and Julianne. Apparently Derek was too expensive to join Strictly.

Just give Maks the stinking mirrorball! Or at least a partner that ensures he lasts until the finals

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3930271;
    The only articles I've seen aren't even reputable by tabloid standards. One mentioned Madonna wanting to use Maks in some production, but there was also a rumor when he was paired with Debi that Madge found him "yummy" but it turned out she never said such a thing. I think he'd be in awe, but in no way do I think they'd be a match made in heaven. Talk about raising his profile, though.

Last I heard, Tony Blair was slated to be paired with Karina. I can imagine a Johnny/Karina pairing. I'm already tempted to FF through nearly all of the pairings next season. If any pro deserves a break, the ringer, a guaranteed, set in stone win, it's Jonathan. Rachel Hunter, Giselle Fernandez, Heather Mills, a controversial, polarizing pairing with Marie, and then 3 first eliminations in a row with Monica Seles, Belinda Carlisle, and Macy Gray-he's gotten the short end of the stick with anyone. But I'm sure he'll get the bottom of the barrel again, especially if Julianne is back and the trio will probably get the ringers just so they can get in the finals. I started a speculation/spoilers thread for season 11. So far, the rumors aren't overly appealing. I think Tom said at the end of last season 4 stars had already signed on. We'll probably start hearing more next month, unless the show keeps a lid on it again. I'm sure the pros returning will be the ones who weren't on for the spring, Derek, Mark, and Julianne. Apparently Derek was too expensive to join Strictly.

Just give Maks the stinking mirrorball! Or at least a partner that ensures he lasts until the finals

Poor Jonathan - he's really had the bottom of the barrel . I like Tony Blair - but I imagine he'd be rather stiff - lol (not that I'd mind seeing Karina leave early on). I really can't stand the "fab" (gagging) trio. They always get the best dancers - it's so unfair. If it weren't for Erin and Maks I wouldn't have watched this season. Nicole just flat out did not belong on the show. I hope Maks gets a good partner too next season - it will just be real hard to watch him with someone else after he had such a great season with Erin.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3930254;
    I can't picture that at all. And when, exactly has he had time to get hot and heavy with Madge. Erin and Maks were in NY before their Quickstep, but only for two or three days (including a red-eye). Maks said in his blog that they spent Friday night showing off their dance at one of his studios and they flew back to LA on Saturday for group Cha cha.

And after the finale? Let's see - two to three days doing GMA and Regis & Kelly, dinner with family, spotted out with Erin (all cuddly), then off to London for a week. Back the following weekend but according to Twitter he was teaching. Then Nashville for two days and back to NY and more teaching. Not sure when he'd have time for Madonna!

I can't help wondering at the timing - mentioned in Page Six being with Erin and some very friendly pics at CMT's. Maybe someone is trying to cause trouble for one or both?

FORT Regular

Ah...love Twitter...here you go people:

MaksimC Just finished working @DanceWithMeLI and saw the Internet... The reports about Madonna and me are not true!
    5 minutes ago via mobile web

MaksimC Was fortunate to have met Madonna and that's it. NEXT SUBJECT PEOPLE! LOL
    4 minutes ago via mobile web

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Gorgeous pics of Maks and Erin. He *is* holding her very tight. I wish them well!

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3930455;
    Ah...love Twitter...here you go people:

MaksimC Just finished working @DanceWithMeLI and saw the Internet... The reports about Madonna and me are not true!
    5 minutes ago via mobile web

MaksimC Was fortunate to have met Madonna and that's it. NEXT SUBJECT PEOPLE! LOL
    4 minutes ago via mobile web

Love that man

+ Reply to Thread