+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3922993;
    Poor Maks! But - A little flirting never hurt anyone! Looks promising??!!
    Ahh... add to that the PageSix article:

Erin Andrews is hot and heavy with her "Dancing With the Stars" partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. At SL on West 14th Street the other night, "They couldn't keep their hands off each other," a spy said. "First they started waltzing around the club, then the night ended with dirty dancing." Chmerkovskiy recently said, "I think she's goofy and funny and sexy." Both have been coy about ru mors they're dating. When asked by Ellen DeGeneres if there was a relationship, the ESPN beauty said, "Depends on what day you get us on." Andrews' rep declined to comment.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Someone apparently asked Tom if Erin was with Maks in England. Tom said he wouldn't say yes or no even if he knew! I doubt she was, just because she was getting ready to co-host the Spelling Bee. Whatever - let's hope they can tour DC together! It IS going to be hard to watch Maks dance with someone else now. I really got to pay more attention to him this season. I think he's very talented and driven and I would like to see him win with someone, but I wonder if we will ever see the smile light up his face like it did with Erin. I keep rewatching the videos of these two, and you can just tell - in some of them he looks like a lovesick little boy! There is one where she says she really wants to make him happy or something like that, and he responds with this look, says "Awww," and pulls her close.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3923447;
    Someone apparently asked Tom if Erin was with Maks in England. Tom said he wouldn't say yes or no even if he knew! I doubt she was, just because she was getting ready to co-host the Spelling Bee. Whatever - let's hope they can tour DC together! It IS going to be hard to watch Maks dance with someone else now. I really got to pay more attention to him this season. I think he's very talented and driven and I would like to see him win with someone, but I wonder if we will ever see the smile light up his face like it did with Erin. I keep rewatching the videos of these two, and you can just tell - in some of them he looks like a lovesick little boy! There is one where she says she really wants to make him happy or something like that, and he responds with this look, says "Awww," and pulls her close.
    I think it was the one where she said she wanted to make the finals for him, but he did that a few other times - in the GMA piece when she told him about her junior high nickname and in their elimination package when she said he brought her back to life. I also noticed that Maks, who normally plays to the camera at every opportunity tried to shift the focus back to Erin. And he waived off compliments to himself more than once, again, not something he'd typically do. I could go on and on. Just a very different Maks. I'll have a tough time watching him with someone else too. Even if he gets next season's Nicole, I'll just miss seeing him with Erin. They really do light each other up.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3923529;
    I think it was the one where she said she wanted to make the finals for him, but he did that a few other times - in the GMA piece when she told him about her junior high nickname and in their elimination package when she said he brought her back to life. I also noticed that Maks, who normally plays to the camera at every opportunity tried to shift the focus back to Erin. And he waived off compliments to himself more than once, again, not something he'd typically do. I could go on and on. Just a very different Maks. I'll have a tough time watching him with someone else too. Even if he gets next season's Nicole, I'll just miss seeing him with Erin. They really do light each other up.

Most definitely a different Maks this season - I NEVER saw him smile so much. He even says he is a changed man. I still get teary-eyed watching all the videos on you-tube. I'm a hopeless romantic - they seem to have something special. I hope it works out for them.

FORT Fogey

I was never on board with this relationship. I never really thought it was real - or it was - that it would go anywhere. Plus, all this public tweeting is suspicious.

It's not something famous couples do unless they are trying to drive public interest.

Still, they are cute together, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Jexter; 06-04-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm a sap for romance, so of course I was/am hoping something comes of it. But if not, no big deal. I'm sure Erin/Maks forged a lifelong friendship, and there's things that make me think they have something, and that they don't (or won't long term). I feel like I got more invested in the couples this season than I had been in a long time on this show, so it's kind of a letdown knowing next season we'll be seeing them with different partners, and some of this season's pros not being back for the fall. It's weird seeing them back in their normal everyday routines.

Erin is on the live National Spelling Bee broadcast, on ABC, right now doing a kiddie-spelling-bee based version of her usual job.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Erin Andrews Talks Maks Romance Rumors | Extra

Erin Andrews Talks Maks Romance Rumors

"Extra" caught up with "Dancing with the Stars" finalist Erin Andrews to get the scoop on her rumored romance with dancing partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

"Walking through the airport yesterday everybody's like, 'Where's Maks, are you going to see Maks? How's Maks doing?' And I'm like 'Hi, I'm Erin,'" Erin told "Extra" as she prepared to host the Scripps National Spelling Bee.

Erin revealed she does have plans to see Maks next week: "He and I are going to see each other next week in Nashville. We're going to present an award for the CMT's."

Andrews will be co-hosting tonight's Spelling Bee with "Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison, who tried to convince Erin that she should consider being on "The Bachelorrette."

"I'm like, 'Look, we have champagne, hot tubs, hot guys, we travel the world,'" Harrison said. Erin jokingly agreed as long as she could bring her "DWTS" samba costume.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Erin and Maks are slated to be presenters at the CMT Music Awards. Wednesday, June 9th, CMT Channel, Red Carpet 6:00, show 7:00 - 9:30 pm CDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3924031;
    Erin is on the live National Spelling Bee broadcast, on ABC, right now doing a kiddie-spelling-bee based version of her usual job.

I laughed when an interviewer asked her to spell choreography and she spelled "Maks".

+ Reply to Thread