+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

FORT Regular

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3920210;
    I'm always ready to see more Maks. Much like his partnership with Mel, I'll feel a void now that he won't be dancing with Erin. As usual, his blog pretty much summed it up nicely. But I'm ready for him to win. He's come so close, and been doing the show for so long. Maks, Tony, Edyta, Anna, Louis, Jonathan...it'd be nice to finally see all of them win at least once. They've all earned it.
    Oh, I'm always ready for more Maks. But seeing him with another partner right now just feels odd.

I'd love to see the pros each get to choose their favorite past partner and see them all go head to head. They've all had good and bad pairings (although some have had way more good ones), so if they were with the partner they enjoyed working with the most it could be really exciting. (I think I'd exclude any past winners, however.) So we could have Erin and Maks, Anna and Evan, Tony and either Melissa or Stacy...who else?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3920210;
    I'm always ready to see more Maks. Much like his partnership with Mel, I'll feel a void now that he won't be dancing with Erin. As usual, his blog pretty much summed it up nicely. But I'm ready for him to win. He's come so close, and been doing the show for so long. Maks, Tony, Edyta, Anna, Louis, Jonathan...it'd be nice to finally see all of them win at least once. They've all earned it.
    Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for that group to know that the same 4 pros have won eight out of the ten seasons the show has been on? It's ridiculous how skewed the casting/pairings have been.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3920224;
    Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for that group to know that the same 4 pros have won eight out of the ten seasons the show has been on? It's ridiculous how skewed the casting/pairings have been.
    I agree, although I wouldn't lump Cheryl in with the Golden Children. Despite winning twice, she actually had to teach both partners to dance and both showed improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3920228;
    I agree, although I wouldn't lump Cheryl in with the Golden Children. Despite winning twice, she actually had to teach both partners to dance and both showed improvement.
    I wouldn't lump Julianne in there either. She definitely started out with raw materials both times. She just had coordinated, hard-working partners who also had a lot of charisma, which in Helio's case seemed to compensate for not especially stellar dancing.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Poor Maks! But - A little flirting never hurt anyone! Looks promising??!!

@MaksimC: Back from England...going to the doctor with pulled muscles and abdominal pain. Fingers crossed its not a hernia. The prize we pay.....
    about 10 hours ago via UberTwitter

@MaksimC: False alarm... Just a pulled groin and an abdomen muscle tear. Hey @ErinAndrewsESPN...swing by NY after DC, we'll get back to rehearsing
    about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

@ErinAndrewsESPN: @MaksimC since you're feeling better, meet me in DC..I'll reserve the ballroom & we can samba thru the spellers!!
    39 minutes ago via Twitterrific in reply to MaksimC

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3922993;
    Poor Maks! But - A little flirting never hurt anyone! Looks promising??!!

@MaksimC: Back from England...going to the doctor with pulled muscles and abdominal pain. Fingers crossed its not a hernia. The prize we pay.....
    about 10 hours ago via UberTwitter

@MaksimC: False alarm... Just a pulled groin and an abdomen muscle tear. Hey @ErinAndrewsESPN...swing by NY after DC, we'll get back to rehearsing
    about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

@ErinAndrewsESPN: @MaksimC since you're feeling better, meet me in DC..I'll reserve the ballroom & we can samba thru the spellers!!
    39 minutes ago via Twitterrific in reply to MaksimC
    They're not even trying to be subtle. LOL. I love it!

BTW, I made a little joke back to Erin after one of her tweets this afternoon and she retweeted it. Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3922999;
    They're not even trying to be subtle. LOL. I love it!

BTW, I made a little joke back to Erin after one of her tweets this afternoon and she retweeted it. Woohoo!

LOL - I just went back and looked. Very good and you're right - if you can spell that you CAN spell anything!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

If only Brooke could learn how to say it.

I'd hate to be Maks's next partner, especially if she's single. Before Erin, there was all the talk of wanting him to get another Mel B. He got that and then some with her, so unless his next partner is married, she's going to have an uphill battle I think. Me? Just give me Maks, even if he's dancing with a broom. I don't care Hopefully that trophy will be his next season. He's one of the only longtime vets of the show that I have faith will win.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3923012;
    If only Brooke could learn how to say it.

I'd hate to be Maks's next partner, especially if she's single. Before Erin, there was all the talk of wanting him to get another Mel B. He got that and then some with her, so unless his next partner is married, she's going to have an uphill battle I think. Me? Just give me Maks, even if he's dancing with a broom. I don't care Hopefully that trophy will be his next season. He's one of the only longtime vets of the show that I have faith will win.

LOL Kara (Brooke). I have always loved Maks - he was always my favorite but I think I'm going to have a hard time watching him dance with someone else...

But I do want to see him get the trophy - so hopefully I'll get over it, lol

FORT Regular

His next partner needs to be very happily married...no hint of a showmance at all!

And yes, he got all that and then some with Erin since it was 'obviously different' this time.

And I giggle everytime I hear him say that old bachelor standard 'amazing journey'. Didn't realize he hung around Jake!

+ Reply to Thread