+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

FORT Regular

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Love the picture...and E/M look relaxed and happy. Oh, and they're holding hands.

FORT Fogey

Aw, I remember that shirt! And they ARE holding hands! Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3915594;
    Welcome dobby24! You should post more often. Your post summed up many feelings that Erin/Maks fans share. When your in the public eye and have a potential romance written all over you, you should know people are going to be curious. I respect them if they want to keep it private and wouldn't be surprised if in fact the theory that they wanted until after the show was over to start something is true. This will be the real test. Obviously Maks/Karina thought they found the one for them, and we saw how that turned out. Last season, Maks considered stepping off of the show, but you can tell his attitude was in complete reverse. I know he didn't like Aaron, so having two people there so soon after the break up he couldn't stand looking at must have been hard. I'm glad Karina wasn't there this season, as I think everyone probably would have thought he was rubbing it in her face that he's moving on. Maks seems to be in a good place now, and I look forward to many more seasons watching him, and hopefully get to see him finally get that win.

Love_Me, I recognize that shirt; it's his I Am Security shirt he bought right after death threats against Erin were revealed. What a nice looking group of finalists I must say.
    I remember Maks saying something else at the end on Tuesday, and I wish I could remember - when Tom was interviewing him - about this season being special or something. Man, I wish I could remember, because the obvious interp. of what he was saying was referring to the relationship with Erin. Whether it is romantic or not, there is definitely a relationship and a fondness there that will continue after the show.

I just wanted to respond to the poster above who mentioned that they should just admit it and by not admitting it, they are creating more questions and curiousity. I actually saw an interview with Kristen Stewart where I think she summed up beautifully why she would not confirm whether she was dating Robert Pattinson - and I think it is equally applicable here. She said that people kept telling her to just confirm it and people would stop harassing her. She said that she knew they wouldn't - but if she confirmed it, then it would become tons of questions about their relationship. She wanted to be able to keep something private. And I think that is right. If Maks/Erin confirm their relationship, I think the press will go even crazier on them than they have. Given what Erin has been through, I would think she wants to keep her private life private - and I don't blame her one bit.

Whatever their relationship, I enjoyed watching them this season and wish them well!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3915999;
    I remember Maks saying something else at the end on Tuesday, and I wish I could remember - when Tom was interviewing him - about this season being special or something. Man, I wish I could remember, because the obvious interp. of what he was saying was referring to the relationship with Erin. Whether it is romantic or not, there is definitely a relationship and a fondness there that will continue after the show.

I just wanted to respond to the poster above who mentioned that they should just admit it and by not admitting it, they are creating more questions and curiousity. I actually saw an interview with Kristen Stewart where I think she summed up beautifully why she would not confirm whether she was dating Robert Pattinson - and I think it is equally applicable here. She said that people kept telling her to just confirm it and people would stop harassing her. She said that she knew they wouldn't - but if she confirmed it, then it would become tons of questions about their relationship. She wanted to be able to keep something private. And I think that is right. If Maks/Erin confirm their relationship, I think the press will go even crazier on them than they have. Given what Erin has been through, I would think she wants to keep her private life private - and I don't blame her one bit.

Whatever their relationship, I enjoyed watching them this season and wish them well!
    I'm not sure if you're responding to my comments or not, but what I said (or tried to) is that if they are NOT in a relationship or planning to be, they would stop the speculation by admitting they are just friends. If, however, they are involved (and I hope so, they are such a cute couple), I don't blame them one bit for keeping it to themselves, because you're right, the paparazzi will be all over them, and I suspect Maks doesn't want a repeat of the Karina situation, especially with someone as down to earth and private as Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3915999;
    KatesMom this is what he said - {I didn't catch the last line as Tom and Brooke spoke over him!}:

"It's been an amazing journey, I've come close before, but you know, this is obviously different. And I feel like, I, we've won and I certainly have..."

There was another moment during the package they played when Erin and Maks were talking about this season and Maks said: As soon as I saw you happy, I felt like I won/got to the finals" - not a direct quote, but it was something like that.

ETA: Did anyone happen to catch them on Regis and Kelly and if so, can you give a brief recap please?!?

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=Spoil Me;3916048;]

KatesMom this is what he said - {I didn't catch the last line as Tom and Brooke spoke over him!}:

"It's been an amazing journey, I've come close before, but you know, this is obviously different. And I feel like, I, we've won and I certainly have..."

When Tom was speaking over him, he said 'I've won my prize'. I watched it three times last night.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3916061;
    When Tom was speaking over him, he said 'I've won my prize'. I watched it three times last night.
    Awww

Thanks dobby24!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;3916048;

There was another moment during the package they played when Erin and Maks were talking about this season and Maks said: As soon as I saw you happy, I felt like I won/got to the finals" - not a direct quote, but it was something like that.

ETA: Did anyone happen to catch them on Regis and Kelly and if so, can you give a brief recap please?!?
    Thank you! That's the part I was thinking about - the "this is obviously different" part!

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3916017;
    I'm not sure if you're responding to my comments or not, but what I said (or tried to) is that if they are NOT in a relationship or planning to be, they would stop the speculation by admitting they are just friends. If, however, they are involved (and I hope so, they are such a cute couple), I don't blame them one bit for keeping it to themselves, because you're right, the paparazzi will be all over them, and I suspect Maks doesn't want a repeat of the Karina situation, especially with someone as down to earth and private as Erin.
    Gotcha! I think it was your post and I obviously mis-read. What you have said here makes sense, and quite frankly, is why I think they are a couple. Because otherwise, it would be much easier, now that the show is over, to say they aren't and stop the hounding press.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3916143;
    Gotcha! I think it was your post and I obviously mis-read. What you have said here makes sense, and quite frankly, is why I think they are a couple. Because otherwise, it would be much easier, now that the show is over, to say they aren't and stop the hounding press.
    I also think their "non-answers" somewhat provide logical proof that something other than just friendship is going on between them. Maybe they haven't figured it out themselves yet, but whatever it is, it's bound to come out eventually in the media. In the meantime, we can dream!

+ Reply to Thread