+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

@MaksimC already fell asleep on the plane..he's doing some light reading.. Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/0zs1uzj - Uploaded by ErinAndrewsESPN

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3889247;
    @MaksimC already fell asleep on the plane..he's doing some light reading.. Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/0zs1uzj - Uploaded by ErinAndrewsESPN

That's hilarious! I love how Maks is vicariously saying what Tony is too nice to say about Kate! (At least I'm assuming that he's expressing how his best friend really feels.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3889247;

I wonder if she "planted' the reading material! He looks so adorable!

I hope they'll post some photos of them at his studios and maybe some shots of his brother and his cute little dog. I'm looking forward to next week's behind the scenes package. I'll bet it's going to be a lot more interesting than their regular rehearsals.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

YUP! That's my baby!!! Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/2mcq8zj - Uploaded by ErinAndrewsESPN
    about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter
    Here's one of his cute dog.

I really hope they have a good week. They'll certainly be getting my votes. I think the leaderboard is going to be closer than ever. Next week they'll probably have 2 individual dances.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I've been watching this couple from afar, they are adorable and I hope they continue to get better and better!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Dancing's Maks: I'm Going to Keep Stripping - Celebrity Blogs | TVGuide.com

Maks blog for the week. Their quick step song is Dancin' Fool, so that should be a good one. He says that their team is dancing to Madonna's "Holiday" whereas the other team is dancing to Lady GaGa's "Telephone" (once again, isn't that a little lopsided)? One thing I hadn't thought of but her brought up, they aren't having a lot of time to rehearse together. Oh well, it's not like they'd win anyway, but it'll probably be a more fun routine

Some interesting tidbits from his blog about the scoring:

Len's explanation for why he was giving her a 7 — because I took off my shirt — also reinforces what I said last week about the judges not being constructive. That explanation has nothing to do with her as dancer, her performance, her leg action, her feet, etc. Whatever criticism they've given us the last few weeks about her arms and legs and whatnot, we did take into consideration and we did work on that. I was telling her about footwork and bounce action. We come back this week and he gives us a 7 because I took my shirt off? I've taken my shirt off in every season I've participated on Dancing. You didn't penalize those partners. Why Erin and why now?

I also don't understand how Len gave almost everyone a 7. That was mind-boggling. He gave Chad an 8, but everyone else got a 7. Anybody who watched the show, you tell me if of the seven couples, six danced the same way. Did Jake, Erin, Evan, Nicole, Pamela and Niecy dance the same way?
    That's a really good point. Len penalized Erin for what her pro did, and in all honesty her stripping Maks didn't take away at all from the dance nor did it take the seconds him blindfolding her or Jake putting his pants on did. It fit right into the routine and, as Maks said, was themed to the music. He didn't say anything about Erin's overall technique.

In earlier seasons, I kind of agreed at least a little with those who found Max's demeanor to be irritable and arrogant at times. That changed when I watched him on Superstars.

He was respectful and grateful to his pro athlete partner and gracious to his competitors. He worked hard to learn the skills he needed to be a successful competitor. He had no problem laughing at himself or exposing and overcoming his fear of heights.

My impression was that Max treated his pro partner as the professional and that is the way he expects to be treated by his partners and the judges when he is the professional. He earned my respect with his behavior on Superstars.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3890244;
    Here's one of his cute dog.

I really hope they have a good week. They'll certainly be getting my votes. I think the leaderboard is going to be closer than ever. Next week they'll probably have 2 individual dances.
    Thanks for sharing the link to the photo. Adorable!

I have high hopes for them in both QS and the team Cha Cha.

Excited for tonight's quickstep. Hoping they "step" it up. The only disappointment will be the lack of Maks' chest

Vote Maks and Erin!!!!

+ Reply to Thread