+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

Re: Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 10

So I've been watching footage of them instead of doing other things today - here are some highlights of one of their dinners out this past week: Erin really kept her cool. They were bombarded by photographers and autograph seekers. Evan and Kendra were with them. Erin was teasing Evan. While he was signing one of his pics, she said to "make it out to me." Then she told them Evan was her best friend on the show. Maks kept reaching for her, saying he wanted to cross the street safely. Evan and Kendra were ahead of them. He had his arm around her waist. Erin was holding Maks' arm. She was very gracious signing all of the pictures thrust at her and answering questions.

I didn't see any bodyguards, but I'm sure they were around. They didn't ask about their upcoming dance.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3897187;
    I think we'll have to get back to them if and when we see something that resembles an actual apology -- something that doesn't blame Erin again for having the nerve to have hurt feelings and is free from Elisabeth's self-pity blubberings and wild fables regarding her daughter's superpowers.

What's a shipper, veg_out? Someone who thinks there's a relationship between Erin and Maks?
    You got it!

A funny little segment about the whole stripping thing that Maks did on The Dish.

YouTube - The Dish: Maksim Chmerkovskiy
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I do think this could help Erin because it could bring a few more sympathy votes her way and a vote is a vote right now although this is a rough way to get them.

Elizabeth was wrong and sounded like a dolt by blaming the victim. It had the "short skirt so she deserved the rape" mentality about it. I hope the apology was sincere as it should have been because she was wrong.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3897187;
    I think we'll have to get back to them if and when we see something that resembles an actual apology -- something that doesn't blame Erin again for having the nerve to have hurt feelings and is free from Elisabeth's self-pity blubberings and wild fables regarding her daughter's superpowers.

What's a shipper, veg_out? Someone who thinks there's a relationship between Erin and Maks?
    A shipper is more someone who wants a relationship, but as a result tends to see it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

What a night for these two! I couldn't be happier with their dances. I didn't think any AT would ever top Gilles for me, but they went and did it. That dance was worth a 30. Their rumba wasn't as steamy as I had hoped but still not a let down in the slightest. I won't feel happy until I heard those 5 magic words tomorrow (Erin and Maks-you're safe!). Maks tweeted they have the VW and paso doble next week if they make it through. Erin looked absolutely lovely tonight, too.

FORT Fogey

I've watched a few of the older episdoes (thru when Kate gets the boot) and there absolutely NOTHING revealing about any of the outfits Erin has warn. Her outfits are actually quite conservative - relatively speaking.

She shows about as much skin as a summer dress - and sometimes less.

Elizabeth's dig was so stupid and crass and baseless that I can't help but think she has a beef with Erin and made her remarks very intentionally. Why else would she even go there?

I so want Erin and Maks to do their Arg Tango as the encore tonight!! It's time the judges got her to do it - not Evan or Nicole, they've both already had it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

That jump was INCREDIBLE!!!! I'm so glad that they brought it last night. Man, they were on fire! The rumba left something to be desired, but they looked like they were having fun. Loved the ending. Loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3899448;
    I've watched a few of the older episdoes (thru when Kate gets the boot) and there absolutely NOTHING revealing about any of the outfits Erin has warn. Her outfits are actually quite conservative - relatively speaking.

She shows about as much skin as a summer dress - and sometimes less.

Elizabeth's dig was so stupid and crass and baseless that I can't help but think she has a beef with Erin and made her remarks very intentionally. Why else would she even go there?
    To make matters worse, on the day she gave her excuse of an apology ("I'm sorry your feelings were hurt" is more of an insult than an apology imo) Elisabeth was wearing a sleeveless top and short shorts, covered, but more revealing than many of Erin's costumes have been.

Also, despite the sage advice of her five year old, Elisabeth apparently did not phone Erin like she said she had.
    Erin Andrews is still waiting by the phone for Elisabeth Hasselbeck's apology.

Last week, Hasselbeck insulted Andrews' skimpy DWTS costumes in light of the peephole stalker who posted a nude video of her (he is now serving a 2 1/2-year prison term). The next day, Hasselbeck tearfully apologized to Andrews on The View, saying that her 5-year-old daughter, Grace, told her to just call Andrews, "and I followed her advice," Hasselbeck said.
    News - Erin Andrews: Elisabeth Hasselbeck "Never" Called Me to Apologize - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

When I first watched their AT last night it felt like there wasn't enough dancing in it because of the lift then the final spin.
    I watched it again though and realised I didn't care, I loved it and on second viewing felt the dacne had great balance to it.

If the judges were being super picky I could see why she didn't get all tens.
    The end of the spin looked a little clumsy to me and they might have felt the need to dock a point for that, although that seems a little harsh.

I loved her outfit last night too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread