+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Not his best dance. Too much standing/grinding, and the moving he did do looked really stiff. And he almost fell.

Len says he's showing more confidence, he'll forgive the near trip, says he had no rhythm, very polished, good job, well done. Bruno says it lacked rhythm and bounce, liked the wiggling he did even though it wasn't done correctly. CA likes that he pushes himself to the max, says if he wants to be at the top he needs to connect to the music. They were too nice.

I can't say that was even Chelsie's best choreography.

Scores: 7/7/7=21/30 (so far). A little too high, but I figured as much.

Evan/Anna up next. Tom says something about whether he's stay tarnished in second or whatever (like being consistantly 1st/2nd is a bad thing). We see clips of the drama the toll of two dances are taking. Ooh, I guess this where Evan got his concussion.

FORT Fogey

jake annoys the crap out of me.

he wants this WAY too much, and will do ANYTHING to be a tv star. he must want to go nude to get a 10 from bruno. the dance tonight was weak and really OVERSCORED.

-- and tom should avoid announcing that "once again we were number one" crap. those kinds of firsts go away awfully quickly.

FORT Regular

As much as I love Chelsie, I agree with you Karalott. Not that it was boring per se, but I only watched about 30 seconds of it, if that. My eyes kept wandering.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg;3886648;
    jake annoys the crap out of me.

he wants this WAY too much, and will do ANYTHING to be a tv star. he must want to go nude to get a 10 from bruno. the dance tonight was weak and really OVERSCORED.

-- and tom should avoid announcing that "once again we were number one" crap. those kinds of firsts go away awfully quickly.
    I know he has to say it probably because of the show, but I don't really care for that type of gloating. Especially because DWTS isn't in direct competition with it's only competition in the spring, and got beat last fall for the first time.

Jake's dance was probably worth 3 5's but I guess they need to keep him in. He'll probably get overscored on the swing dance, too.

The judges scored Jake way, way too high. I am so sick of his mug, I can't wait until he gets sent home.

As much as I try, I just can't get into Jake on the dance floor! Chelsie is beautiful and adorable as ever. The best part of the dance was his quick recovery on the step and his reaction to Chelsie's butt! That was a genuine naughty laugh!

FORT Regular

Ugh! Why do shows and movies always add the cracking sound? It creeps me out! I hate it!

Evan/Anna doing the samba. Evan fell during practice and got a mild concussion, but the doctor says he's okay First trip to the hospital of the season.

These two are my favorites behind Erin/Maks. They have such good, fun chemistry with each other.

CA's going to go crazy tonight in the Swing-lift free for all.

Wow Evan is really goood!!
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

+ Reply to Thread